You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

4 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Yes but definitely not, not even with Stig’s! 

She mainly hit my towbar, there’s just a few small scratches to the side of it. She’s smashed her front grill and bumper though. 

Told her to not worry about it as my Mondeo is 13 years old and another couple of scratches don’t matter too much. 

She’s making a fucking song and dance about it, taking photos and insisting we go through the insurance.

Spoke to the store manager and he’s gonna save the CCTV footage that shows me sat in the fucking car with the engine off playing golf clash! 

I can only assume the thick cunt is going to try and claim it’s 50/50.

Years ago some woman drove into the back of me.

Same thing... my car was worthless and wasn't badly damaged so I told her to forget it. She then started saying how it was all my fault, I should have been more careful etc so told her to get the fuck out of it, rang the Police and the Insurance.

My car was a write off and I got £450 for it. I'd got it for £200 a month earlier. The woman got done by her Insurance as it turned out she'd had a dog in the front seat and she was paying attention to that rather than the road. She might have been done by the Police as well

Sheer stupidity

9 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

She mainly hit my towbar, there’s just a few small scratches to the side of it. She’s smashed her front grill and bumper though. 

Told her to not worry about it as my Mondeo is 13 years old and another couple of scratches don’t matter too much. 

She’s making a fucking song and dance about it, taking photos and insisting we go through the insurance.

Spoke to the store manager and he’s gonna save the CCTV footage that shows me sat in the fucking car with the engine off playing golf clash! 

Similar scenario happened to my son in law. His had a bit more damage to his bumper and after the girl having a breakdown in the car park that her insurance was gonna go through the roof, he told her to just pay for the repair and say no more. 

Girl was made up. Next day he gets a call off her angry dad saying she’s paying nothing and they’re going 50/50.

He reminded him that her insurance was gonna go up and so would his even though he was the victim and it would be best to pay the £200 repair.

They went through the insurance instead. 

They lost but SIL has to declare every renewal he’s been in a no fault accident and his insurance is a lot higher now compared to saying no. Insurance companies say you’re a higher risk to cause an accident now.

Fucking scamming bastards that industry 

9 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Put on here before but my brother in law was about scrap his taxi. Some woman crashed in back of him. He told her no worries. Her fella gets in her ear. Next day she storms in taxi rank screaming blue murder how taxi drivers are dodgy and never insured. He suddenly developed whiplash and a damage claim.  Paid for his season ticket 

• Upvote 1

My statement on the case of the PT:

At this time, it's still a fluid situation, but I can say with more certainty that she likely did indeed swerve me. I've learned a couple things from this incident. Notably that while I think what I did isn't inherently wrong, it was likely not going to work and was not the ideal strategy for my intended goal. That's fine, you live and you learn. I also sent her a message request on facebook apologizing a few days ago that she will likely not even see because we have no mutual friends and as a result it will probably go to her spam folder. That was also a mistake, I should have chosen a better mode of communication. We'll see what happens when we cross paths in real life, like I said this is still a fluid situation. That's all, and I will take no questions or comments at this time. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

My statement on the case of the PT;

At this time, it's still a fluid situation, but I can say with more certainty that she likely did indeed swerve me. I've learned a couple things from this incident. Notably that while I think what I did isn't inherently wrong, it was likely not going to work and was not the ideal strategy for my intended goal. That's fine, you live and you learn. I also sent her a message request on facebook apologizing a few days ago that she will likely not even see because we have no mutual friends and as a result it will probably go to her spam folder. That was also a mistake, I should have chosen a better mode of communication. We'll see what happens when we cross paths in real life, like I said this is still a fluid situation. That's all, and I will take no questions or comments at this time. Thank you.

Have you considered becoming Transgender?

32 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

You tried hard and maybe it hasn't worked out.

Plenty of fish in the sea mate.

33 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Next time, just fall back on the good old staples of plastic ties and some duct tape….

Only just caught up on this thread. Poor Stacksy.

• Upvote 1

My follow up comment. Unless the situation changes, this will be my final thought on the subject:

I'm not a "there's plenty of fish in the sea" guy. I don't online date or use apps, dont often show interest, and the girls with which I do, I'm usually punching up. If I can offer an analysis of the situation, it's that I was simply too keen and let that influence how I tried to get to know her. I will adjust my courting strategy accordingly and allow for more organic development of relationships. I will still not be replying to specific comments and questions. Thanks for the understanding.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

My follow up comment. Unless the situation changes, this will be my final thought on the subject:

I'm not a "there's plenty of fish in the sea" guy. I don't online date or use apps, dont often show interest, and the girls with which I do, I'm usually punching up. If I can offer an analysis of the situation, it's that I was simply too keen and let that influence how I tried to get to know her. I will adjust my courting strategy accordingly and allow for more organic development of relationships. I will still not be replying to specific comments and questions. Thanks for the understanding.

B616DCD6-49AE-4996-8FC2-75D49A60A258.gif

Hi, just bought a new house so the first thing I will do is go on Twitter to post a photo of me outside it showing my massive tits off with no bra on. But don't mention my tits as I'll screenshot all the responses going on about my tits and complain about it people going on about my tits for the next few days...

20210725_080732.jpg

Screenshot_20210725-080746_Twitter.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Hi, just bought a new house so the first thing I will do is go on Twitter to post a photo of me outside it showing my massive tits off with no bra on. But don't mention my tits as I'll screenshot all the responses going on about my tits and complain about it people going on about my tits for the next few days...

20210725_080732.jpg

I like your shoes mate. A nice hanging basket will really brighten up that entrance. Enjoy your new house

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

20210725_080732.jpg

Looking well mate 

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

20210725_080732.jpg

Cor.... I'd give her a house warming present, if you know what I mean.

Probably a plant.

20 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Stacksy’s final thought today.  

When you see a girl like this, feigning ecstasy, craving intimacy, posing right outside the house so you know exactly where she lives, there’s only thing on her mind. Hooking up. Notice the raised arm, motioning you in, her body language screaming out that all she wants is a guy with the ball to be brave enough to turn up unannounced after dark. Notice the strategically placed alcohol bottle. From this we can deduce that she wants a knight in shining armour to arrive with more booze for plying before ploughing. Who’s going to be man enough to give her what she wants? You know exactly who. Grabbers grab. Unlucky nerds! 

20210725_080732.jpg

Until next time, this isn’t harassment, take care of yourselves and each other. 

RareScrawnyIridescentshark-size_restrict

• Upvote 12