You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

1 minute ago, tokyojoe said:

She's been on another zoom thingy about Feng Shay. (think I've remembered the name now) I heard this yank bint on a laptop so I just took the piss and got told to fuck off. 

Later she says how much do you think it is for the whole course?

Me: no idea

Her: go on have a guess

Me: about £150.

Her: No, 2,000 dollars

Me: stunned silence

Her: I'm not paying that much!

Me: sigh of relief

Her: If it was a couple of hundred quid I'd go for it.

Me; I give up.

Your distain for Feng Shui makes me think you aren’t actually from Tokyo. 

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Is Champ blanking me or have me on ignore? Fuckin hell, I gotta put my behaviour in check. 

Tagging Champ at 10 past 12am then assuming she has blanked you/got you on ignore just two hours later is quite worrying behaviour..... I appreciate you're in a different time-zone but bloody hell two hours. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Tagging Champ at 10 past 12am then assuming she has blanked you/got you on ignore just two hours later is quite worrying behaviour..... I appreciate you're in a different time-zone but bloody hell two hours. 

She was obviously up, presumably on nights and she called you a bastard at 4am. I can’t believe you’re defending her here. 

My brother in law has left his cunt wife (not my sister). She treated him like shit for years, used him as a cash point ehilst never working and we think has been seeing someone else.  When he had to shield she was still going out without masks etc. 

He has finally built up the courage to leave and has moved up here, flat, job the works. He went down with his brother on Sunday to get his things, literally clothes, blurays and that. He took the sky box and modem, all in his name, to transfer to his new place. 

He had been up in Liverpool for 2 weeks and she only text him asking for money. She went spare that he took the sky box and has cancelled all the bills etc. Its only taken her 3 days to get nasty, sending streams of abuse to him whilst her Facebook is taking about new beginnings Hun and how there's two sides to every story.

Basically, she's flapping big time because he's paid her bills and that for a decade whilst she's contributed nothing to the house. Her kids don't speak to her and her second husband has just left after having enough of her. 

Women ain't shit. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

My brother in law has left his cunt wife (not my sister). She treated him like shit for years, used him as a cash point ehilst never working and we think has been seeing someone else.  When he had to shield she was still going out without masks etc. 

He has finally built up the courage to leave and has moved up here, flat, job the works. He went down with his brother on Sunday to get his things, literally clothes, blurays and that. He took the sky box and modem, all in his name, to transfer to his new place. 

He had been up in Liverpool for 2 weeks and she only text him asking for money. She went spare that he took the sky box and has cancelled all the bills etc. Its only taken her 3 days to get nasty, sending streams of abuse to him whilst her Facebook is taking about new beginnings Hun and how there's two sides to every story.

Basically, she's flapping big time because he's paid her bills and that for a decade whilst she's contributed nothing to the house. Her kids don't speak to her and her second husband has just left after having enough of her. 

Women ain't shit. 

Send her email address to stacksy

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

8 hours ago, Champ said:

1. No

2. Unless you or someone else told her she won’t have known that you booked the session because you fancied her. Would it have bothered me if I was her and knew/found out why you’d booked the session, well, that would probably depend how I felt about you.

FWIW, unless there’s something I’m missing, I think you’re overthinking not being able to find an email address for her

…and you’re very definitely overthinking the responses you’ve had on here. Bastards the lot of them, with the possible exception of Spanner

Quality. Thank you, Champ. 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Is Champ blanking me or have me on ignore? Fuckin hell, I gotta put my behaviour in check. 

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I’d say that was a pretty quick turnaround when I  normally avoid this thread like the plague and tags seem to go to my Junk folder for some reason. I only found it because I was looking for a password reset email for my car insurer

9 minutes ago, Champ said:

I’d say that was a pretty quick turnaround when I  normally avoid this thread like the plague and tags seem to go to my Junk folder for some reason. I only found it because I was looking for a password reset email for my car insurer

No issues. Just thought I was maybe on ignore. All good.