You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

58 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

You motherfuckers who think what I did was harrasment can fuck off. You're all mental.

I’m the age of #metoo and Epstein people are on their guard and wary of anything that might be as we all feel slightly guilty when we think back to some things we’ve done in light of this, it’s natural a light has illuminated some shameful behaviour and we measure our, in no real way comparable, actions against these.

Was what you did iffy, not overly, but you didn’t help yourself in the description and you know every cunt on here will take the piss.

What I’d suggest, for what it’s worth, is twofold. Firstly, I would book a session with another trainer at the same gym and whilst you’re there search her out and say something along the lines of ‘I’m not unhappy with the session, in fact quite the opposite, I really enjoyed it. I really felt like we had a connection and thought it would be weird to continue as it felt kind of grubby knowing that I fancied you. I’d love to take you for a coffee one day?’

Second part would be to get yourself a new gym for when she invariably turns you down.

Congratulations! 

Welvome to old man who falls in love with any women who shows him interest, even if it’s all in your own head, club.

Mine’s barmaids, every fucking time.

PS I hope you don’t need stage two.

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I’m the age of #metoo and Epstein people are on their guard and wary of anything that might be as we all feel slightly guilty when we think back to some things we’ve done in light of this, it’s natural a light has illuminated some shameful behaviour and we measure our, in no real way comparable, actions against these.

Was what you did iffy, not overly, but you didn’t help yourself in the description and you know what very cunt on here will take the piss.

What I’d suggest, for what it’s worth, is twofold. Firstly, I would book a session with another trainer at the same gym and whilst you’re there search her out and say something along the lines of ‘I’m not unhappy with the session, in fact quite the opposite, I really enjoyed it. I really felt like we had a connection and thought it would be weird to continue as it felt kind of grubby knowing that I fancied you. I love to take you for a coffee one day?’

Second part would be to get yourself a new gym for when she invariably turns you down.

Congratulations! 

Welvome to old man who falls in love with any women or who shows him interest, in Ben if it’s all in your own head.

Mine’s barmaids, but very fucking time.

stop saying very when you mean every you bastard 

7 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Was what you did iffy, not overly, but you didn’t help yourself in the description and you know what very cunt on here will take the piss.

What I’d suggest, for what it’s worth, is twofold. Firstly, I would book a session with another trainer at the same gym and whilst you’re there search her out and say something along the lines of ‘I’m not unhappy with the session, in fact quite the opposite, I really enjoyed it. I really felt like we had a connection and thought it would be weird to continue as it felt kind of grubby knowing that I fancied you. I’d love to take you for a coffee one day?’

Congratulations! 

Welvome to old man who falls in love with any women who shows him interest, even if it’s all in your own head.

Mine’s barmaids, every fucking time.

That's not bad advice. 

For you other cunts, if I get the date, best believe I won't let you forget it. Each and every one of you. And if I don't, please forget about it.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

‘I’m not unhappy with the session, in fact quite the opposite, I really enjoyed it. I really felt like we had a connection and thought it would be weird to continue as it felt kind of grubby knowing that I fancied you. I’d love to take you for a coffee one day?’

I’m going to try this line on the wife. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

That's not bad advice. 

For you other cunts, if I get the date, best believe I won't let you forget it. Each and every one of you. And if I don't, please forget about it.

Cant wait. Actually I can. Good job, I expect I’ll have to.

good luck, though.

45 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Absolutely right. In my past I had to apologise to a woman who worked in my team tye Monday after the Christmas do two years running. I didn’t do much wrong but I was defo wanted to, and I felt guilty about enough about it to apologise after.

We’ve likely all done something “iffy” as you say at some time, but it’s important to be able to recognise it and not unreasonable that people in this new enlightened time to point it out.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I would book a session with another trainer at the same gym and whilst you’re there search her out and say something along the lines of ‘I’m not unhappy with the session, in fact quite the opposite, I really enjoyed it. I really felt like we had a connection and thought it would be weird to continue as it felt kind of grubby knowing that I fancied you. I’d love to take you for a coffee one day?’

Please film this bit.

• Upvote 1

I was sort of with some girl for maybe four months once when I was 18/19, and the main reason for it was that she had a job in the canteen at work. Free full English breakfast every morning break, then a bacon & egg butty or something at dinner time. They used to let us all have a tab which we were supposed to pay every Friday but my name was always conveniently left off the list. 

I would sneak up to the canteen for a snog sometimes but she was one of those professional Scouse birds (“Ay giiiirrrl. What’s up chickkk”) so one or two of the lads that knew what was going on would rip me for it. The only other times I’d see her were at like 3am-4am every Sunday morning when we’d turn up at each other’s houses after closing time for a quick tumble. 

She left the job and we quickly drifted apart but her replacement was a lad that lived around the corner from me who I instantly befriended to keep my free food privileges. It bloody worked as well. He’d feed me all week and I’d buy him a couple of pints in Hunt’s Cross or Woolton every Friday after work. Never got to have any sex with him though but we’re still in touch so you never know. 

• Upvote 13

55 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I was sort of with some girl for maybe four months once when I was 18/19, and the main reason for it was that she had a job in the canteen at work. Free full English breakfast every morning break, then a bacon & egg butty or something at dinner time. They used to let us all have a tab which we were supposed to pay every Friday but my name was always conveniently left off the list. 

I would sneak up to the canteen for a snog sometimes but she was one of those professional Scouse birds (“Ay giiiirrrl. What’s up chickkk”) so one or two of the lads that knew what was going on would rip me for it. The only other times I’d see her were at like 3am-4am every Sunday morning when we’d turn up at each other’s houses after closing time for a quick tumble. 

She left the job and we quickly drifted apart but her replacement was a lad that lived around the corner from me who I instantly befriended to keep my free food privileges. It bloody worked as well. He’d feed me all week and I’d buy him a couple of pints in Hunt’s Cross or Woolton every Friday after work. Never got to have any sex with him though but we’re still in touch so you never know. 

Gerrit bummed lid.

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

unFONqc.gif

• Upvote 2

You know what @Champ as a woman, I'd appreciate your honest take on this; was getting a PT session in part because I am attracted to this girl and wanted to meet her wrong in your opinion? Would this bother you personally in her place? Thanks. Enough of all these damn men's opinions. 

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

Is Champ blanking me or have me on ignore? Fuckin hell, I gotta put my behaviour in check. 

Dude, don’t beat yourself up too much. A lot of blokes in their younger years acted in ways they didn’t realise were a bit off or creepy, blinded by the pursuit. You asked the opinion, people responded and set you right. No harm done really. Just learn from it. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

You know what @Champ as a woman, I'd appreciate your honest take on this; was getting a PT session in part because I am attracted to this girl and wanted to meet her wrong in your opinion? Would this bother you personally in her place? Thanks. Enough of all these damn men's opinions. 

1. No

2. Unless you or someone else told her she won’t have known that you booked the session because you fancied her. Would it have bothered me if I was her and knew/found out why you’d booked the session, well, that would probably depend how I felt about you.

FWIW, unless there’s something I’m missing, I think you’re overthinking not being able to find an email address for her

…and you’re very definitely overthinking the responses you’ve had on here. Bastards the lot of them, with the possible exception of Spanner

• Upvote 2

She's been on another zoom thingy about Feng Shay. (think I've remembered the name now) I heard this yank bint on a laptop so I just took the piss and got told to fuck off. 

Later she says how much do you think it is for the whole course?

Me: no idea

Her: go on have a guess

Me: about £150.

Her: No, 2,000 dollars

Me: stunned silence

Her: I'm not paying that much!

Me: sigh of relief

Her: If it was a couple of hundred quid I'd go for it.

Me; I give up.