You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Back in the '80s I worked in an office where there were plenty of fit birds. I walked backed from the loo one day and two of them were leaning over an office partition chatting to someone the other side with their backs to me. The office carpet was one that developed a lot of static electricity so I keenly rubbed my shoes on it to boost it up. Touched both girls on the back and the shock nearly sent them through the ceiling.They both burst out laughing and we wound up having a group hug.

Fuck knows what would happen if I did that nowadays.

2 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

Back in the '80s I worked in an office where there were plenty of fit birds. I walked backed from the loo one day and two of them were leaning over an office partition chatting to someone the other side with their backs to me. The office carpet was one that developed a lot of static electricity so I keenly rubbed my shoes on it to boost it up. Touched both girls on the back and the shock nearly sent them through the ceiling.They both burst out laughing and we wound up having a group hug.

Fuck knows what would happen if I did that nowadays.

I remember being at a managers meeting were one guy was talking about being a note taker at a disciplinary. A manager had walked over to a girl and flopped his knob on her shoulder. Obviously he got sacked, I just piped up " political correctness gone mad"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, littletedwest said:

Reminds me, when I was 18 I got bladdered. My mates mum and auntie saw me slumped against a wall and decided take me home in a taxi.Apparently I got my cock out and told his auntie "have a feel of this"

Literally no recollection of this 

So this is where your nickname comes from,it's what you call your cock?

Shes had a Flattery low test, today in work, apparently. 

Subsequent 'was no-one nice to you' questions, by me, have fell on confused ears. Its now the official top of the pops test-name in our house, since about 20 minutes ago when she got in. 

@Bob Spunkmouse you're such a cunt, man. How the fuck is that harrassment. That's legitimately gonna send me over the edge. My intentions weren't all pure obviously, but I was respectful the entire time with her. I wasn't asking for you all the agree with me she might have been snakey, I was asking for an opinion. That's an insult to women who have been harrassed to call that harrassment. Fucking cunt.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

It’s not exactly Leo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet on the Titanic but this is definitely one of the more heartwarming love stories we’ve had on here down the years 

Turdseye, I like you man, but dont make fun of me for this, this time. I feel terrible 

50 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

@Bob Spunkmouse you're such a cunt, man. How the fuck is that harrassment. That's legitimately gonna send me over the edge. My intentions weren't all pure obviously, but I was respectful the entire time with her. I wasn't asking for you all the agree with me she might have been snakey, I was asking for an opinion. That's an insult to women who have been harrassed to call that harrassment. Fucking cunt.

I’m not trying to make you feel bad. And I don’t particularly want you to. You can take it as a learning point that it’s not an ok thing to do though.

put her in another profession and play it through, see if it’s ok then: if she was an accountant, and you hired her to help you with a tax return, purely so you could flirt with her and ask for her number after, would that be ok? (Hint... it wouldn’t).

honestly I’m not wanting to make a big deal of it, but it’s not ok mate.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I’m not trying to make you feel bad. And I don’t particularly want you to. You can take it as a learning point that it’s not an ok thing to do though.

put her in another profession and play it through, see if it’s ok then: if she was an accountant, and you hired her to help you with a tax return, purely so you could flirt with her and ask for her number after, would that be ok? (Hint... it wouldn’t).

honestly I’m not wanting to make a big deal of it, but it’s not ok mate.

Spot on this Stacksy

Watching the England Denmark game the other week and the Mrs asks me what’s in Denmark.

I asked her to elaborate and she said you know, what cities. Reminded her we were meant to go to Copenhagen last year for her birthday and she just gave me an oh yeah. 

Asked me what countries it’s near and the first one I thought of was Sweden.

Asked me what cities are in Sweden.

Gothenburg. 

Is that where Batman’s from.

This is a woman with a first class degree and a masters and she wonders why I can’t trust her to cross the road. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Watching the England Denmark game the other week and the Mrs asks me what’s in Denmark.

I asked her to elaborate and she said you know, what cities. Reminded her we were meant to go to Copenhagen last year for her birthday and she just gave me an oh yeah. 

Asked me what countries it’s near and the first one I thought of was Sweden.

Asked me what cities are in Sweden.

Gothenburg. 

Is that where Batman’s from.

This is a woman with a first class degree and a masters and she wonders why I can’t trust her to cross the road. 

All I've got going round my mind now is Batman driving around in a Volvo estate and the batcave decked out like a branch of Ikea.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Creator Supreme said:

All I've got going round my mind now is Batman driving around in a Volvo estate and the batcave decked out like a branch of Ikea.

Can’t have the windows open in the house for more than 5 minutes before she starts moaning that it’s colder than suburbia in here

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1