You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

18 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Is there no nadir to the shit they will watch on the telly? Temptation Island, cunt wives of cunt County, the circle, below deck. It never ends.

Mine's obsessed with Made in Chelsea. Watched 5 minutes of it with her the other day

Could feel myself simultaneously losing the will to live and developing strong inclinations about smashing the telly to fuck 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, mattyq said:

Mine's obsessed with Made in Chelsea. Watched 5 minutes of it with her the other day

Could feel myself simultaneously losing the will to live and developing strong inclinations about smashing the telly to fuck 

I just refuse point blank to watch any of this shit with my missus, life's too short to waste it on the Kardashians or Alaskan Bush People or whatever utter pish she's found.

1 hour ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Is there no nadir to the shit they will watch on the telly? Temptation Island, cunt wives of cunt County, the circle, below deck. It never ends.

My wife doesn't work on a Monday but Tuesday to Friday she's out of the house at work whilst I'm working from home every day. Usually when I have my hour lunch break I have it in the living room, just chilling on the couch, browsing on here and such. I don't do it on Mondays anymore as she has Loose Woman on the TV and the first time it happened I had to leave the room as the inane drivel was spoiling my lunch hour, she claimed I was being dramatic, dramatic would have been ripping the telly of the wall as I have honestly never been subjected to such utter shite.

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

My wife doesn't work on a Monday but Tuesday to Friday she's out of the house at work whilst I'm working from home every day. Usually when I have my hour lunch break I have it in the living room, just chilling on the couch, browsing on here and such. I don't do it on Mondays anymore as she has Loose Woman on the TV and the first time it happened I had to leave the room as the inane drivel was spoiling my lunch hour, she claimed I was being dramatic, dramatic would have been ripping the telly of the wall as I have honestly never been subjected to such utter shite.

And yet if there was a show like Loose Women on air that had a male panel slating women it'd be off air quicker than anything. 

My one, specifically requested that I don't go into work today, as its a bank holiday and she wants us to spend time together, in the last 20 minutes, she's now informed me she needs a lift to her mates as she's now going there for a chat and then maybe a walk. 

I genuinely fucking despair and she wonders why we have kick-off's. 

I'm a double soft cunt, because I agreed (in the lock-down, when pissed) that we'd get a civil partnership(just to shut her up), she's only gone and booked it and paid the money! Friday July 3rd.....And! she wants a ring! 

I've been played, I think. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chip Butty said:

My one, specifically requested that I don't go into work today, as its a bank holiday and she wants us to spend time together, in the last 20 minutes, she's now informed me she needs a lift to he mates as she's now going there for a chat and then maybe a walk. 

I genuinely fucking despair and she wonders why we have kick-off's.

My gf asked me why I didn't book time off to spend with her. Well, I was off saturday and sunday and she went to the shops, her mates house for drinks, and the rest of the time I saw the back of her phone.

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

My gf asked me why I didn't book time off to spend with her. Well, I was off saturday and sunday and she went to the shops, her mates house for drinks, and the rest of the time I saw the back of her phone.

I know that dance. 

• Upvote 2

She’s got a cob on because I felt too poorly to go to her mums yesterday for an Easter roast. Today she’s going for a walk with her mate and I’m tucked up in bed feeling like shit yet she’s been in an out slamming drawers moving stuff that doesn’t need moving. Basically pissed off that I’ve managed to get poorly off the vaccine and she’s been relatively fine. I’ll get an apology text soon but if I’m not up when she gets back she’ll moan 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

She’s got a cob on because I felt too poorly to go to her mums yesterday for an Easter roast. Today she’s going for a walk with her mate and I’m tucked up in bed feeling like shit yet she’s been in an out slamming drawers moving stuff that doesn’t need moving. Basically pissed off that I’ve managed to get poorly off the vaccine and she’s been relatively fine. I’ll get an apology text soon but if I’m not up when she gets back she’ll moan 

How very fucking dare you, have a reaction to the Vaccine. The temerity, nay, the cheek of it. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Chip Butty said:

How very fucking dare you, have a reaction to the Vaccine. The temerity, nay, the cheek of it. 

Absolutely. It’s agony to lie on either side for too long but if I lie on my back I snore so I’ve been awake most of the night quietly tossing and turning so I don’t wake her up. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Absolutely. It’s agony to lie on either side for too long but if I lie on my back I snore so I’ve been awake most of the night quietly tossing and turning so I don’t wake her up. 

She don't know what she's got brother. You look after yourself fella, we're here for you. 

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

she will moan either way. DNA