You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Me and the mrs do some shopping for our daughter's business which involves picking up a fair few products in Costco, Parfetts, Makro etc. It should be straightforward and I have spreadsheets etc to ease the process but fuck me, once she sticks her oar in Eddie Hearn could sell tickets on PPV most weeks.

My mate and his family calls his Mrs "English heritage" as they can come up with a plan such as a family gathering, holiday or looking after his Dad. As soon as she gets involved she slows absolutely everything down and they need about 3 meetings and 20 phone calls to come to a final arrangement. Usually the most over complicated, long winded and inconvenient arrangement as well.

Snakes with tits the lot of em. Mrs Niallers has wanted me to paint the downstairs bathroom for the last 3 months. I'm still waiting on a colour to be chosen by her but I get grief over it every day as its not done yet, and when I point out that most obvious of facts that I need paint and of her chosen colour, I'm the cunt. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Special K said:

She's not speaking to me this morning.

We're due to have a garage conversion in the next couple of weeks but because I've told her I'm now worried that a new lockdown would impact us financially and maybe we should wait, she's flown off the handle.

Maybe she thinks that your magic money tree is like Theresa May's and that there's a spare £100m lying round somewhere.

20 minutes ago, Special K said:

She's not speaking to me this morning.

We're due to have a garage conversion in the next couple of weeks but because I've told her I'm now worried that a new lockdown would impact us financially and maybe we should wait, she's flown off the handle.

How long did you have to practice the conversation in your head?

i can’t help but think you’ve set yourself up for a fall, it’ll end up being done anyway and you’ll be in the doghouse.

Just now, Geoff Woade said:

How long did you have to practice the conversation in your head?

i can’t help but think you’ve set yourself up for a fall, it’ll end up being done anyway and you’ll be in the doghouse.

Sad but true

I've gone out for a walk in the pissing down rain just for some peace

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Moans at me for buying some bath salts from Home and Bargain for a fiver. Two hours later she orders something from the takeaway because she's not in the mood to cook which ends up costing more. 

Make her eat the bath salts.

• Upvote 1

She came in from work this afternoon...

Her: Can you give me a hand to bring the shopping in? 
Me: You went shopping yesterday. 
Her: I know but there’s going to be another lock down. 
Me: I Know but you went shopping yesterday. 
Her: And there’s going to be another lockdown. 
Me: Not of fucking supermarkets. 
Her: Well I wanted to go before all the selfish hoarders got everything. 

She at least got a bottle of gin and rum. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

She came in from work this afternoon...

Her: Can you give me a hand to bring the shopping in? 
Me: You went shopping yesterday. 
Her: I know but there’s going to be another lock down. 
Me: I Know but you went shopping yesterday. 
Her: And there’s going to be another lockdown. 
Me: Not of fucking supermarkets. 
Her: Well I wanted to go before all the selfish hoarders got everything. 

She at least got a bottle of gin and rum. 

It makes sense though- get in there and hoard before the hoarders get hoarding. There won't be a problem then.

• Upvote 1

Back to the garage conversion. Our business isn't affected by the 2nd lockdown so more time for arguments

Tonight, windows. Who gives a fuck about windows??? The builder gave us 2 options for a picture window and bi-fold doors. One meant both from the same company meaning they'd look the same, and one from each of 2, meaning they'd look slightly different. This morning the builder gave us the brochures for the SAME COMPANY.

We've just spent half an hour arguing over the fact that if we choose from the same company, the windows will be the same. She couldn't grasp that concept and has gone to bed in a huff.

On the plus side, the screen for my home cinema turned up and the sheer size of it has fucked her off!!!

I honestly love the nob head

• Upvote 1

On 19/10/2020 at 09:45, Special K said:

My wife decided to make the door into our living room better. It's a double door with panes of glass in it. She decided (correctly to be fair) that they needed to come out. Instead of getting someone in she decided to do it herself. Fair play, she does a good job and gets the glass out. There's now a 1.5m x 0.5m hole in the doors. Guess who had to drive out to the builder's merchant to get the wood to replace it all, then spend all day cutting the wood down by the millimetre to fill the hole???

Can't move my arm now

Double doors into the living room eh? Should have got the staff to give you a hand.

Ordered 3 Fred Perry Olos as Very had  Black Friday sale on. Got all 3 for 62 quid which is effectively 3 for the price of a normal one. 

Once I told her she had a face on for me daring to spend my own money. She then moaned saying I spend too much on clothes yet the last time I bought anything was with a £100 voucher I got from work. I've done absolutely nothing all year and spent fuck all yet I'm a cunt for spending 62 quid. 

The really do despise you having any joy in your life. 

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Ordered 3 Fred Perry Olos as Very had  Black Friday sale on. Got all 3 for 62 quid which is effectively 3 for the price of a normal one. 

Once I told her she had a face on for me daring to spend my own money. She then moaned saying I spend too much on clothes yet the last time I bought anything was with a £100 voucher I got from work. I've done absolutely nothing all year and spent fuck all yet I'm a cunt for spending 62 quid. 

The really do despise you having any joy in your life. 

I'm not sure how you are still married to your missus,she sounds an absolute nightmare.

I've no patience for that shite. Probably why I've been single at least half my adult life. If someone tells me how to spend my money, my immediate response is "it's my money and I'll do what I like". Thankfully this one doesn't give me shit about buying random stuff. She just rolls her eyes and laughs when the Amazon delivery driver is juggling 8 packages at the door.

Why do they bug you about the guys working in the house. We've had people in doing all sorts since we moved in 3 months ago & I'm fucking sick of it.

'Why were they late?'

'I don't want them there when we're eating our tea.'

And then when something is wrong I get it in the neck about that too.

It's me who has to listen to them knocking seven shades of shite out of the place for 5hrs a day while she goes to her Mum's & guess who saved up all the money to pay them too.

I'm going to tell her to fuck off when she gets in tonight.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mook said:

Why do they bug you about the guys working in the house. We've had people in doing all sorts since we moved in 3 months ago & I'm fucking sick of it.

'Why were they late?'

'I don't want them there when we're eating our tea.'

And then when something is wrong I get it in the neck about that too.

It's me who has to listen to them knocking seven shades of shite out of the place for 5hrs a day while she goes to her Mum's & guess who saved up all the money to pay them too.

I'm going to tell her to fuck off when she gets in tonight.

Will this be a silent, miming fuck of behind her back like we all do to our mrs'?

• Upvote 3