You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

She’s got a proper cob on with me but I’ll hold my hands up and accept this one...

My daughter is obsessed with castles lately, talks about them all the time so I said to her I’ll order a little castle to put in the kitchen for her to play with. 

Anyway, turns out it’s not so little...

49621D7A-7C6D-40EA-BD71-6A49B54EA07B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

On 11/04/2020 at 05:10, A Red said:

I must have a form of tourettes

My mrs says to me last night "god when this is over i'll be pushing 11 stone" To which I replied (i dont know what came over me) "nah, god! You havent lost that much weight"

Shes a size 10/12, has put no noticeable weight on at all and now isnt talking to me

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sugar Ape said:

She’s got a proper cob on with me but I’ll hold my hands up and accept this one...

My daughter is obsessed with castles lately, talks about them all the time so I said to her I’ll order a little castle to put in the kitchen for her to play with. 

We’ve got the exact same one and the kids love it!

Quite therapeutic colouring it in.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Haha, no drawbridge? 

Was taking a while ago about the difference between how men and women think about relationships and how a teenage boy might fancy the arse off a famous bird, say, Beyonce or Brittney Spiers, but that it would basically amount to having a wank over their picture and going about their day, but it would never in a million years occur to them to go and see them in concert,  even if they didn't like their music, scream at them, cry, and harbour the genuine belief that one day they were going to get married. Unless they were utterly insane.

• Upvote 3

On 26/04/2020 at 18:18, Section_31 said:

Was taking a while ago about the difference between how men and women think about relationships and how a teenage boy might fancy the arse off a famous bird, say, Beyonce or Brittney Spiers, but that it would basically amount to having a wank over their picture and going about their day, but it would never in a million years occur to them to go and see them in concert,  even if they didn't like their music, scream at them, cry, and harbour the genuine belief that one day they were going to get married. Unless they were utterly insane.

My Mrs mate fancied George Michael years ago, going to all his concerts all over the UK. She's even got about 10 photos of her with him in his Wham days. 

She said she was devastated when he revealed he was gay and felt numb for days. Despite the fact she's been married for 25 years. 

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

My Mrs mate fancied George Michael years ago, going to all his concerts all over the UK. She's even got about 10 photos of her with him in his Wham days. 

She said she was devastated when he revealed he was gay and felt numb for days. Despite the fact she's been married for 25 years. 

But when you look back at the music videos from the 80s, how did we not know? 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

But when you look back at the music videos from the 80s, how did we not know? 

I remember i was about 10 the first time i saw the video for radio gaga by Queen and i thought Freddie Mercury must be hard as nails because of his moustache

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

I remember i was about 10 the first time i saw the video for radio gaga by Queen and i thought Freddie Mercury must be hard as nails because of his moustache

Bet you thought the Village People were the toughest gang of blokes you'd ever seen.