You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Didnt a load of thick cunts in Portsmouth get their pitch forks out once and threaten to burn some Paediatricians house down because someone thought he was a Paedophile?

She.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/aug/30/childprotection.society

ETA just noticed this was in Wales, so possibly a different incident.

One of my barmaids comes out with some belters. Time doesn't permit me to list them all now but to give you a flavour:

Africa by Toto comes on our sound system. 

Her "That snooker player Neil Robertson walks out to this song"

Me "Why"

Her "Because he's Australian" 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

One of my barmaids comes out with some belters. Time doesn't permit me to list them all now but to give you a flavour:

Me "Why"

Makes perfect sense....if you have no geographical understanding.

On 22/02/2020 at 01:05, Redder Lurtz said:

Me "Why"

I thought he walked out to that huge Xhosa-language hit "Down Under" by Men at Work, who were made up of former members of Ladysmith Black Mambazo. But hey, what do I know?

On 22/02/2020 at 01:05, Redder Lurtz said:

Me "Why"

Four days this has been up and nobody has asked for pictures of said serving wench.

The GF is but a pale shadow of it's former self. 

• Upvote 4

Mrs. Niallers is doing a childcare course at the moment. Needs to have a project in by tomorrow night. She's had the laptop on since 2p.m. today and needs help with a PowerPoint presentation from myself and she's only now just told me this and it's my fault it's not done and she's been waiting for me to help her.

However, I've been home since 4.45p.m. and she's only just told me now, at 9p.m. that she needs help! 

I'm the cunt for not having my telepathy tuned to her frequency on arriving from work and now she's in a mood!

They're all fucking mad and my ten year old son,who heard all that just looked at me with eyes wide open in realising just how thick his poor old mother can be sometimes.

Lesson 1 of a billion lessons bout women learned my son.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Surely the joke is in the multiple incorrect spellings of avocados. 

No, the joke is the programming syntax of the if statement.

It’s the bloke who is being a pedantic melon, after all he is not asking her how she spells avocados, so he has no idea if she has spelt it correctly or not, and by the presence of multiple bottles of milk. We must assume they share the same language regardless of the implied spelling errors from the author’s commentary.

1 hour ago, Michael Winstanley said:

No, the joke is the programming syntax of the if statement.

It’s the bloke who is being a pedantic melon, after all he is not asking her how she spells avocados, so he has no idea if she has spelt it correctly or not, and by the presence of multiple bottles of milk. We must assume they share the same language regardless of the implied spelling errors from the author’s commentary.

mrlogic1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

On 22/02/2020 at 02:05, Redder Lurtz said:

Me "Why"

Pics or GTFO. 

• Like 1