You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

I love the way the women in my office plan nights out like some SAS mission and take weeks to prepare, take ages to decide on a mutually convenient date and time as well as deciding where they actually want to go. 

They buy new clothes, make up, take ages to decide what they'll eat looking at an online menu, book half a days leave to get ready then one of them will cancel everything last minute for no apparent reason. Usually this results in the entire night being cancelled then rescheduled with the same amount of build up. 

• Upvote 2

Fella in work was on the phone constantly to his mrs yesterday. 

He was looking forward to a quiet night in having a few beers and a pizza. His mrs was going out but had forgot her keys. Cue big mad panic so he had to leave an hour early so she could get ready. As he was leaving she rang him to tell him she had found her keys in her bag.

He sits down then she rings him twice asking him what he's going to be doing while shes out. He said he'd get some beer from the offy and go to Domino's pizza. She then gets a cob on saying she wants a dominos pizza even though she is going out to an Italian restaurant. She moans saying she wants a Dominos pizza on Sunday but he's ruined her night because he's having one tonight and she wont be able to have one on Sunday because going to Domino's twice in a couple of days is "excessive"

So his nice quiet night in front of the telly with beer and a pizza is ruined because she thinks he's a selfish cunt.

• Upvote 1

This has just happened. 

Had a music playlist on spotify playing, Cranberries come on "I love this song" me... aren't they boss. I got emotional to be fair when she died, I sat on the train to Manchester that morning and put them live in Hammersmith on. All the way I sat trying not to cry. Loved this band since I was a kid. Ill put in on. 

Her "I know brilliant aren't they". Sat on her phone while I'm sat here on here etc. 

20 minutes later "This playlist is so good" 

"ts Cranberries live we've just spoke about it

"What now?"

No not now she is dead Ive put them live on like I said?

her *confused face*

Fuck off. 

We went to her folks for a meal and drinks Friday night. Her mum had been sorting through her Gran’s jewellery and said she wanted Claire to have her eternity ring. 

It’s a double diamond band eternity ring worth well in excess of £5k. 

Claire got annoyed with her mum for wanting to look after the ring for her and made some barbed comments about not being trusted and she’d obviously take great care of something so important. 

Within 24 hours she’d lost the ring! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Some woman on my Facebook has been trying to get in touch with Alder Hey today to no avail. Then posts "has anyone got a number for the paedo-itrician?

Some lad put up a picture of Jimmy Saville and she went ballistic. 

Imagine doing 10 years of education to be called a nonce.