You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

29 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

I really haven't got fucking clue what goes on inside their heads. Me and Her Indoors haven't been speaking for a couple of days over something utterly trivial.

Anyway she calls me over and says 'try this on'. It's a new winter jacket that she has just bought for me out of the blue that is ideal. I say lovely thanks, thank you.

She's still not talking to me.

She's just yelled upstairs to me 'how many fish fingers do you want?' Now I can hear her moaning about something else.

This one is gonna last.

Plus if you're going to take the piss it needs to be outrageous, like if he'd said -20 and she'd bought it, that would be quite thick.

Some cunt at work years ago once told me they'd won 500 quid on the lottery, and then later on said they were only taking the piss. Its fucking belieavable. If they'd said they'd won ten million and I'd been taken in, then yeah fair enough.

1 minute ago, General Dryness said:

November is fucking cold on the Isle of Man. It's not a stretch to think it would be even colder further north.

You prick. 

Ive just looked and you are lucky to go below freezing all year round. -8 is ridiculous. 

Nobhead. 

I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone for the tremendous debate about average temperature patterns for Edinburgh in November. It's really made this thread one for the ages and I've stuck my cock in a vice and drizzled marmalade on it several times whilst reading.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone for the tremendous debate about average temperature patterns for Edinburgh in November. It's really made this thread one for the ages and I've stuck my cock in a vice and drizzled marmalade on it several times whilst reading.

You're welcome Rem, knowing that you believe in me makes it all worthwhile.

Love my missus dearly, however, having moved around 10 times over the last 12 years including one cross continent and 3 interstate, for which she has mainly been out the way and in work for - she is feeling the pressure now, I’m incapacitated and have been warned direction only.

things are getting a little frayed.

we have movers doing the heavy stuff, but when I’m suggesting it’s important what boxes go where for unpacking purposes, she is getting a bit sharp. She also seems to want to block all of the work surfaces with shite, which I the have to move. 
she sent me around the new place before to see the smoke detector gadgee, and when I opened up she had left one of the hobs on, I reckon she is trying to bump me off.