You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Had all the family round mine yesterday and me Mam is prattling on about cousins me and my brother have never met...

Mam: And Marg was saying that Peter Crowley is doing better and has stopped drinking gin for breakfast. 

Sister in law: Did he have a drink problem? 

Ginge and I are pissing ourselves laughing and she’s asking what’s so funny. 

• 3 weeks later...

My missus is pretty intelligent and only very rarely does she do something daft enough to be worthy of getting in here.

But last week... she excelled...

She has a horse and so went for a morning ride before work on Wednesday. She had a slightly late start to her day so took her change of clothes to work so she could get there after the ride, then shower and get dressed for work before starting.

all was going well until she bumped into someone she hadn’t seen in a while in the toilets where the shower is. They got chatting, so she put her clothes down for a second and there’s not really enough space to put things down, so she chose to put them in the sink.

they have automatic taps with presence sensors, so as soon as her clothes landed in the basin, the taps cane one and her clothes got soaked.

funny as fuck.

The only way for this thread was down after this:

On 22/12/2017 at 19:40, Furmedge said:

I done the Christmas shop last night. She wrote me a list. I think I've mentioned her attention to detail with this kind of stuff before but I'm glad she was really thorough with it all or I'd have been lost. Gems like;

Meat

Stuff for tea

Stuff for kids

But the best one was the ice cream. The kids love a certain one so she quite lovingly wrote the brand of ice cream I needed to pick up. Which one? Cart door.

Cart door!!

Cart fucking door!!

16 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

This thread, formerly one of the best on the forum, has died in the arse since mook changed jobs and Paulie Ds missus gave up interior decorating.

One of the boys at my new work is leaving to go & work with my old boss so I'll ask him if he can send updates from time to time.

I do not envy the poor bastard.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/08/2019 at 20:07, tokyojoe said:

Her Indoors has gone out to a 'sale' tonight (think it's Next) to pick up some bargains and save money.

When will they ever grasp the fact that not bothering at all will save far more.

My mum used to drive my dad nuts doing this. She bought a set of curtains once for £25 as they were reduced from £65. Only problem was they were the wrong size and didn't match with anything in the living room so just sat in a bag under the stairs for about 3 years. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Champ said:

I’m going away overnight next week with 3 friends, all perfectly smart and sensible women. So why has the group chat descended into ‘how many sleeps to go’ nonsense? 

Is it them or is it me?

Bewildered of Edinburgh 

Hope you are going somewhere that does a nice buffet