You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Just explaining to The Mrs that I was helping my daughter complete her Y5 maths homework and that she needed a protractor and I was struggling to assist her with the equations. 

She laughed her and mocked me so hard that I didn’t know how to use a “protractor “ and then said who uses them anyway, we used to just scratch our crushes name on our arms and that was it. 

I said thats a compass you fucktard

10 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

What Iain’s youngest daughter isn’t telling him is her date will be seeing those legs all  the way to the top!  

10 hours ago, Fowlers God said:

Not just me then.

Iain's daughter sounds like proper filth.

Last night I was watching the Planets programme on iplayer - the one with Brian cox - and it was the one about mars and earth.

part way through I asked my missus if she’d seen the film ‘The Martian’ - being pretty sure we’d watched it together but not 100% - and she said ‘no’ pretty categorically.

a couple of minutes later she said “what was that film we saw where the fella got left behind in space and had to grow potatoes in his own poo?”

i called her a dick and told her shed just made it onto this thread.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mrs is staying with her sister overnight in Blackpool. She was supposed to head off about half eleven this morning but for one reason or another still hadn't got off at twelve when her sister rang her to check when she was going to be on her way. An hour and a quarter later she is still fucking gabbing to her despite the fact she was driving to see her as soon as she put the phone down.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

Mrs is staying with her sister overnight in Blackpool. She was supposed to head off about half eleven this morning but for one reason or another still hadn't got off at twelve when her sister rang her to check when she was going to be on her way. An hour and a quarter later she is still fucking gabbing to her despite the fact she was driving to see her as soon as she put the phone down.

To be fair I'd avoid going to Blackpool for as long as I could too.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
9 hours ago, Trumo said:

If Amy's friend doesn't live on the ground floor, I'd hate to think what state the other flats are in.

That was my point, even on the ground floor I'm sure leaving the bath running for the best part of a week would have been noticed due to leakage out of the front door or electrical issues etc. Amy is just posting for reaction, just too thick to realise most will see it for bollocks. 

My sister came out with a good one the other day. I recently purchased a new t-shirt as displayed below from the club shop in town. Anyway my sister says “why didn’t you wear that when you were watching the final?” She felt suitably daft when I pointed out it would have been impossible to purchase said t-shirt ahead of the final. 

444FF4A1-299D-4C04-A3B8-463596F36CFC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2