You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

When your good ladies ask you “would you get yourself another woman if I died?” And believe me they do ask. your answer should immediately be

”well I don’t want to be sitting there alone at the funeral do i?”

you’re welcome. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lifetime fan said:

Its when they ask you what’s going to happen despite knowing you’ve never seen the fucking film that gets me. 

Or to explain their motivations.

"Why did he do that?"

"He's Darth Vader isn't he? He can do whatever the fuck he wants."

21 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Or to explain their motivations.

"Why did he do that?"

"He's Darth Vader isn't he? He can do whatever the fuck he wants."

I've got a standard response for those...

"Because it's in the fucking storyline."

• Upvote 1

A woman in my work has no kids but always takes half term off. When I asked why she does this she told me that in her last job she was told that she didn't take priority when having time off during half term and summer holidays because she has no kids. 

However, there are no restrictions in our place regarding this.

For some reason she's kept this up to be awkward and piss off anyone with kids. Also she was moaning the other week about how expensive flights to Portugal were because of half term. She has also moaned about the amount of kids in Costa Coffee when she goes there when she is off. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

A woman in my work has no kids but always takes half term off. When I asked why she does this she told me that in her last job she was told that she didn't take priority when having time off during half term and summer holidays because she has no kids. 

For some reason she's kept this up to be awkward and piss off anyone with kids. Also she was moaning the other week about how expensive flights to Portugal were because of half term. She has also moaned about the amount of kids in Costa Coffee when she goes there when she is off. 

Classic

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

What a cunt

• 2 weeks later...

While that woman especially taking time off in half term and actually going on holiday etc, paying more, moaning about kids etc is clearly ridiculous, I don't think employers should refuse time off just cos you don't have kids.  She's being spiteful and cutting her nose off to spite her face (aka being a woman), but maybe she suffered financially or otherwise due to her previous employers unfairness. Then again, maybe she's just being a nasty mare. 

• 3 weeks later...