You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

7 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I think she also doesn't understand the difference between a US Visa and an ESTA

She's not the only one. Apparently, loads of people make the mistake of applying for a full Visa when they only need an ESTA to visit the US for a holiday.

Woman logic example 654197228:

She just bought a load of stuff in town and has come home. Tried it on, it either doesn't fit or she doesn't like the look of it. I asked why she didn't try any of this stuff on in the shop. She said she didn't have time.

However, she still has the time to travel back into town, take it back to the shop, explain to the cashier why she is bringing the stuff back and wait for the money to be refunded.

This is all far less hassle than taking 10 minutes to try the stuff on before buying it. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

She just bought a load of stuff in town and has come home. Tried it on, it either doesn't fit or she doesn't like the look of it. I asked why she didn't try any of this stuff on in the shop. She said she didn't have time.

However, she still has the time to travel back into town, take it back to the shop, explain to the cashier why she is bringing the stuff back and wait for the money to be refunded.

This is all far less hassle than taking 10 minutes to try the stuff on before buying it. 

Your bird must have a crackin' pair of tits. There's no other reason.

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Female logic is an oxymoron.

Catching up on this and Mook has done a well deserved runner on his boss and not within one page the thread descends  into discussions of would you be the pumper or pumpee, US Visa requirements and confirmation bias sexism which I can only assume involves no one being top, bottom, pitching, catching, reaching round. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

The-Shawshank-Redemption-the-shawshank-r

Do you trust your wife?

15 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Clancy Brown(pictured with Tim Robbins) is ace in Billions too.

The main problem I have with Billions is that there are no likeable characters in it. Since his hot blonde missus has gone awol, it’s just full of self aggrandising pricks and John Malkovich, and he fucked off in the last episode we watched.

Another week, another item "tidied away". We're going to see Bill Bailey on Thursday; I've had the tickets on the sideboard for the last 2 weeks since they arrived. When to double check the times this morning and they're nowhere to be seen. I asked the wife and despite remembering them being there she has no idea where she's out them. 

Outstanding. She conflates tidiness with shoving stuff in to the nearest cupboard or drawer.

• Upvote 2

On 05/05/2019 at 21:27, Doctor Troy said:

I would never do that, I hate returning things so always try them on in the shop.

If there’s no fitting room, I don’t buy it!

• Upvote 1

When the new bird went home for a month she started to turn into a needy, demanding, fucking drama queen. 

She issued me me an ultimatum so I told her to call it quits then. 

Now I'm the biggest cunt in the world for dumping her and ruining her holiday. She only see’s family every few years, this trip is fucking ruined and it’s all my fault. 

Fucking women. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

When the new bird went home for a month she started to turn into a needy, demanding, fucking drama queen. 

She issued me me an ultimatum so I told her to call it quits then. 

Now I'm the biggest cunt in the world for dumping her and ruining her holiday. She only see’s family every few years, this trip is fucking ruined and it’s all my fault. 

Fucking women. 

Ultimatums. Do they ever think them through?

"DO YOU WANT ME TO BOSS YOU AROUND AND FUCKING SCREAM AT YOU OR DO YOU WANT ME TO GO AWAY AND LEAVE YOU ALONE? EHH?"

• Upvote 4

My mate used to play 5 a side 3 times a week and Saturday and Sunday league footy.

His Mrs got fed up of him never wanting to do anything between September and the end of March incase he missed any games. 

One night he came home and she said "it's football or me, fucking sick of it running my life". Then threw his boots out the front door. 

He just sat down, put sky sports on and went "see ya then"

He said she just malfunctioned and stood there for an hour repeating the same thing to him until she realised the threats weren't working.

• Upvote 2

Who said women can’t have a sense of humour...

My ol fella is scared shitless of flying. He’ll have 2 Valium and 10 pints of Guinness before stepping foot on a plane. 

For his birthday his missus took him on holiday to Cyprus and bought him a hot air ballon ride. 

And told him next year she’s buying him a flight in a microlight plane! 

• Upvote 2

On 07/05/2019 at 08:03, Karl_b said:

Another week, another item "tidied away". We're going to see Bill Bailey on Thursday; I've had the tickets on the sideboard for the last 2 weeks since they arrived. When to double check the times this morning and they're nowhere to be seen. I asked the wife and despite remembering them being there she has no idea where she's out them. 

Outstanding. She conflates tidiness with shoving stuff in to the nearest cupboard or drawer.

Very familiar this mate. Mine then gets defensive if I dare to ask her where she might have put them. Loon. 

1 hour ago, belarus said:

Very familiar this mate. Mine then gets defensive if I dare to ask her where she might have put them. Loon. 

I thought this was the natural blueprint?

- Complain about 'mess'

- Put 'mess' in random place that has no connection or purpose for tickets

- Denies they moved them at all

- Blames you for losing the tickets

- Despite finding the tickets in a random drawer, denies putting them there

- Blames you for leaving them out in the first place.

Stressful experience on constant loop.

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, Seasons said:

I thought this was the natural blueprint?

- Complain about 'mess'

- Put 'mess' in random place that has no connection or purpose for tickets

- Denies they moved them at all

- Blames you for losing the tickets

- Despite finding the tickets in a random drawer, denies putting them there

- Blames you for leaving them out in the first place.

Stressful experience on constant loop.

Note perfect rendition mate

I moaned at our 3 year old for running at me while I was changing a CD today & my missus goes, "If you're so worried about your CD player why don't you sell it & buy a cheap one until they get older?".

I've put her & the bairns up on Gumtree.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 18/05/2019 at 21:08, Mook said:

I moaned at our 3 year old for running at me while I was changing a CD today & my missus goes, "If you're so worried about your CD player why don't you sell it & buy a cheap one until they get older?".

I've put her & the bairns up on Gumtree.

Hope she's learned her lesson for the next time you change the VHS.

• Upvote 2