You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

2 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

How do you know this?

Think it was mentioned on here by Pony Princess, but I'm sure you can find a way to insinuate it's from personal experience.  

Actually, I can mention personal experience as a bloke in a hostel once woke me up and offered to kiss my penis! There were however no offers to fingerbang or otherwise, my arsehole or his. I appreciate this is from an extremely limited sample of 1 though. 

2 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Think it was mentioned on here by Pony Princess, but I'm sure you can find a way to insinuate it's from personal experience.  

Actually, I can mention personal experience as a bloke in a hostel once woke me up and offered to kiss my penis! There were however no offers to fingerbang or otherwise, my arsehole or his. I appreciate this is from an extremely limited sample of 1 though. 

That was the Brazilian fella story wasn't it? An epic travellers tale.

• Upvote 1

Girl at work today asked if I'd seen game of thrones. Said I didn't wait up to see it at 2 am,I'll watch it tonight. She then said why didn't I watch it at 9 like the yanks. I must have explained it ten times that a 5hour time difference exists and at 9pm over there it's 2am over here, but she still couldn't wrap her head round the fact that I wasn't able to watch it at 9 when it aired in America. Mind boggling!

17 hours ago, Remmie said:

Apparently gay sex is about 30% up the arse, it's mostly cocksnogging. 

You'd have to imagine it's common courtesy to switch roles after potting the brown or at least give a reach around. 

From my gay, male, friends, there is a distinct lack of tops (Givers) and an over abundance of bottoms (Takers) which makes things complcated when it comes to relationships and long term stuff. To compensate they blow eack other, tell dick jokes, watch the unmentionable at the pub, dance in exuberant ways, live in a nag free enviroment, go out on time, have sound financial understanding and play X-box whilst eaing takeaways. Poor bastards.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

From my gay, male, friends, there is a distinct lack of tops (Givers) and an over abundance of bottoms (Takers) which makes things complcated when it comes to relationships and long term stuff. To compensate they blow eack other, tell dick jokes, watch the unmentionable at the pub, dance in exuberant ways, live in a nag free enviroment, go out on time, have sound financial understanding and play X-box whilst eaing takeaways. Poor bastards.

Sounds like you want to be called Bruce Spanker from now on.

Women on ships are from a whole other planet. 

There's a British girl here who works on the youth staff. She was doing that thing when someone fancies you by trying to be subtle by finding opportunities to be around you when they can. So it's usually when I'm hosting an activity, doing the safety briefing and crowd control she just happens to be there and talking to me.

She tells me she's got a boyfriend who works on a different ship but hasn't seen him in 7 months. I made sure she knew my thoughts on long distance relationships by having a few drinks in the crew bar the next night and necking her outside my cabin. 

Still hangs out with me like nothing happened, but now she keeps talking about her boyfriend and mentioning he's coming on the ship as a guest to cruise in two weeks. 

Someone's gonna end up being launched overboard.

My Mrs manages to find new ways to try to waste money yet bitches at me if I leave the heating on or lights on.

She's going away with her friend to America in October and her passport runs out next September. The holiday is a financial stretch as it is but she came up with the boss idea of renewing her passport this September. I asked why she wants to do this when it isn't a necessity. 

Apparently if you apply for a US visa it lasts for 2 years or when your passport expires.  I asked why she was desperate to make a US visa last another year when we are highly unlikely to afford a family holiday to America in the near future. The visa only costs £9 but she wants to spend £89 on a new passport this year to get an extra year out of a visa that will cost less than a tenner. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

My Mrs manages to find new ways to try to waste money yet bitches at me if I leave the heating on or lights on.

She's going away with her friend to America in October and her passport runs out next September. The holiday is a financial stretch as it is but she came up with the boss idea of renewing her passport this September. I asked why she wants to do this when it isn't a necessity. 

Apparently if you apply for a US visa it lasts for 2 years or when your passport expires.  I asked why she was desperate to make a US visa last another year when we are highly unlikely to afford a family holiday to America in the near future. The visa only costs £9 but she wants to spend £89 on a new passport this year to get an extra year out of a visa that will cost less than a tenner. 

They just get dafter mate. I'm afraid it seems there is nothing we can do about it.

16 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Went to Costco on her birthday to pick up a cake for her. Literally as I had the cake in my hands putting it in the trolley she asked me what the date was.

Incredible. How do they manage it?

11 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I think she also doesn't understand the difference between a US Visa and an ESTA

• Upvote 1

There's no way back for this thread after the travesty of Mook leaving his old job. 

It has all gone a bit Andy Capp. 

I say it's high time to lock this thread and consign its inherent sexism to digital garbage history.   Who's with me?

18 minutes ago, TK421 said:

There's no way back for this thread after the travesty of Mook leaving his old job. 

It has all gone a bit Andy Capp. 

I say it's high time to lock this thread and consign its inherent sexism to digital garbage history.   Who's with me?

Pearl-clutching bird.