You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

5 hours ago, Champ said:

That is disgusting behaviour.

Well, if you’d had any doubts about whether you’re doing the right thing, they’ll be well and truly put to bed now.

Bastards.

I feel like starting a collection for you myself

A sorry you are leaving card to Mooks ex boss from the forum is a boss idea Cath.

• Upvote 9

6 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Just went down for my tea and to help Turdsette with some activities in a kids magazine. Overheard them whispering about the mate maybe going to meet someone off Tinder or some shit tomorrow night. Sat there thinking to myself “Please fuck off. Please fuck off.”

Hope she fucks off. 

She’s well up for some spazcock, get in there whilst yer still can.

11 hours ago, Champ said:

That is disgusting behaviour.

Well, if you’d had any doubts about whether you’re doing the right thing, they’ll be well and truly put to bed now.

Bastards.

I feel like starting a collection for you myself

There’s a fat bird from Kent asleep on my couch that he’s more than welcome to. 

• Upvote 1

No idea why the bit in the middle came up in the last post.

Anyway what annoys me the most about wimmin is the absolute garbage they watch on TV. Her indoors is a qualified pensions consutant with letters after her name but is now watching 'made in fucking chelsea'.

They seem to have a complete meltdown to watch trash like this.

Bring back the testcard.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Mrs niece came round her fellas is working in Scotland. Mrs asked will he look for the long lost monster while he's there

To be fair, it’s not been seen in ages, if ever, so it could be considered long lost.

My bird went out for lunch and said she’d be back for 7ish.

just wondered in with her friend and apparently she’s having a tough time and needs a friend.

Her ‘fella’ is a not giving her enough attention apparently. He is married to another woman and is also a transport manager (drug dealer... I’m not supposed to know that bit). 

Me and the dog are sat in the bedroom whilst she is crying in my fucking living room, eating my food and drinking my booze. 

Her friends are fucking cunts.

• Upvote 1

We're in the middle of buying a house. We've just had a fight over who does the heavy lifting in the process.

So far she's picked the house she wants to buy

I've made the offer on it, showed the people who have offered on our

house, dealt with the estate agents, I'll eventually be talking to a mortgage adviser for about 3 hours and I'm the first point of contact for every phone call and email.

I pointed out that I'd like her to do a bit more.

She gets in a huff because she's spent 10 minutes looking for a mortgage online

Is it worth the hassle?

We went bowling with the kids on Mothers day on Sunday.  I won our first game after getting 4 strikes then she starts getting a cob on saying I am being ultra competitive and it's mothers day so she should be allowed to win. When I laughed thinking it was tongue in cheek I realised that she was taking the game and the day very seriously.

I wasn't being competitive it's just that it was almost impossible to be shite because we played with the barriers on the gutters up because the kids were playing.

Anyway, to avoid an all day sulk I did virtually everything to be shite and came last. Only problem was my 10 year old son beat her. He had virtually no interest in the game and needed to use the roller to bowl the ball. I had a massive smirk on my face for the rest of the day.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

Watching Line of Duty yesterday with the new bird and we’re up to the point where John Corbett has his throat cut and they dump his body. 

Her: Oh I didn’t want him to die, I really liked his character! Do you think he can come back in the next episode? 

I just stood up and walked out the room contemplating if I could be gay instead. 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Watching Line of Duty yesterday with the new bird and we’re up to the point where John Corbett has his throat cut and they dump his body. 

Her: Oh I didn’t want him to die, I really liked his character! Do you think he can come back in the next episode? 

I just stood up and walked out the room contemplating if I could be gay instead. 

Honest question - if you did go gay do you think you’d do more or less bumming?