You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

I have your back here Doctor Troy, you are royally fucked if you get a crank

If you meet a woman and her mother is an interfering fucker than you need to bail sharpish. I learnt the hard way, having to appease somebody who knew fuck all about things but happy to offer her opinion on those things. I got it gradually and then I realised what had gone on. Mad arguments from nowhere, and when you picked at it, it starts with 'my mum said'.

I know one woman who made her daughter change her university choice based on her arriving at the open day and not liking the look of a building. She didn't bother going into the talk because she would have heard the building was being demolished shortly, she didn't look at league tables, or other criteria, just cladding.

It is amazing the people who state their independence but crumble under the slightest bit of pressure from a parent.

I am always annoyed by people who offer advice with no accountability, especially those who are forceful in giving this advice

• Upvote 4

Think the above is 90% spot on but if you do find a woman who can push back against her mum's "interference" (as you put it) it's still worth giving it a shot IMO.

My wife has an almost identical story to the one above about changing university - what happened was that she showed up with her twin sister to uni and her mum thought they would be sharing a room. When she found out they were to be living on separate floors she complained. Even took it as far as going over to the president of the university and storming into his office. Wife says she's never been so embarrassed in her life.

However, nowadays she's confident enough to push back whenever it gets too much. Granted, there are still some things where her mum says or does something and then it causes issues between us but if it's something actually important she has the wherewithal to stand up and say "no." I try to stay well out of it when that happens because it makes the fallout 10x worse if I'm involved in any way but if she stands her ground it usually blows over quickly enough.

They never cease to amaze me. I have just been bollocked to hell because I wanted to set up a recording of a certain sporting event and interrupted her viewing. Despite the fact she was recording it anyway.

What was she watching? Not got a fucking clue but was clearly utterly pointless.

• Upvote 1

Out with my mates at the pub last night, get a phone call at about 22:30 asking when I'm coming home. I've just got a fresh round in I say so maybe 30 minutes, she says don't worry I'm going to bed now. 

What was the purpose of this conversation? 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Out with my mates at the pub last night, get a phone call at about 22:30 asking when I'm coming home. I've just got a fresh round in I say so maybe 30 minutes, she says don't worry I'm going to bed now. 

Did you check in the wardrobe and under the bed when you got in?

14 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Handed your notice in yet?

That's a sore point at the moment, my new employer called me last Wednesday night (20th) to say I'd got the job & that an official offer of employment would follow in the post. I've still not got it yet & am not handing my notice in until I have. I've been chasing the girl for an update & she's ducking me as well, which isn't helping.

All I want is to see that look on her stupid fucking coupon when I resign.

• Upvote 5

20 of us went to Amsterdam last weekend, my mrs organised the trip - flights/accommodation/transfers etc. We laid the money out so sent an email round asking for payment and just got this back from one of the women -

I've just transferred the money into your account with the reference "Hamburg"

• Upvote 8

I don’t normally agree with celebrating in others misery. 

But finding out the poisonous cunt who kept interfering in my marriage, told lies constantly and caused shit for me to try and make her and her fucked up life feel better...has finally been fucked off by her husband has given me a smile today. 

• Upvote 3

Unfortunately the cunt blocked

me a second before I could send her this...

Can hardly blame him though can you...

A wife who wants to interfere in other marriages instead of concentrating on staying faithful to a husband who worked his ass off and provided everything for his wife. 

Only she wasn’t grateful for that...she needed to cheat on him, with his brother! And sex text randoms online to try and feel better about herself despite her husband spending tens of thousands of pounds on fake tits and tummy tucks. 

Money can’t but beauty. 

Or dignity, humility or class either it seems! 

Take care. X

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

A wife who wants to interfere in other marriages instead of concentrating on staying faithful to a husband who worked his ass off and provided everything for his wife. 

Only she wasn’t grateful for that...she needed to cheat on him, with his brother! And sex text randoms online to try and feel better about herself despite her husband spending tens of thousands of pounds on fake tits and tummy tucks. 

Money can’t but beauty. 

Take care. X

Post it (or similar pointed comment about chickens coming home to roost) on your timeline anyway Col - she'll see it one way or another...

6 minutes ago, Hand Shandy said:

Post it (or similar pointed comment about chickens coming home to roost) on your timeline anyway Col - she'll see it one way or another...

I'm really fucking tempted as I know it'll get back to her and the ex.

But I'd hate the idea of the ex thinking I gave a fuck about her. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Remmie said:

No point. 

Oh, you need milk. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Money can’t but beauty. 

Take care. X

Get Stig to send it for you!

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Remmie said:

To remind you that although she said she was fine with you going out, she really wasn't. 

• Upvote 2

My ex always wanted to know why I couldn’t be responsible and come home with a kebab and come in for a shag like “normal” people at midnight and not stay out to ungodly hours. 

Reminding her that she could sleep with me whenever she wanted (but never did) and not just a ploy to get me to come home early never went down well. 

• Upvote 1

I got a big row today because i never did my Mrs homework for her.

She is going on a course next week and has to read the subject matter prior to attending and answer some questions and write a summary essay essentially to show she has read the notes.

This is how you learn I tell her.

No. Its easier if I do the essay and answer the questions then all she needs to do is read my notes. She is too busy apparently.

She has been out for her tea with pals and kids 3 times this week and this weekend is off to see some theater bullshit.

She will see her arse when she gets home because I am playing Red Dead redemption 2.

• Upvote 2