You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

The amount of tripe they watch on TV never ceases to amaze me. Her Indoors watches this programme about couponing from the US (where else). This involves daft yank women collecting coupons to'save money'.

HI reckons it would be great to have that here. Sorry but I don't want a garage full of fucking detergent.

5 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Reading The Iron Man to kiddieD when le ma in law was over. She said she thought it wasn't appropriate. Turns out she was thinking of the man in the iron mask, not the classic children's novel 

Hard faced bitch.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tokyojoe said:

The amount of tripe they watch on TV never ceases to amaze me. Her Indoors watches this programme about couponing from the US (where else). This involves daft yank women collecting coupons to'save money'.

HI reckons it would be great to have that here. Sorry but I don't want a garage full of fucking detergent.

Apropos of nothing, watching competition reality TV is correlated to Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

1 hour ago, tokyojoe said:

Apparently they're called queuepons.

8 hours ago, Hades said:

Apropos of nothing, watching competition reality TV is correlated to Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

• Lack of empathy. ... 
  • Exaggerated sense of self-importance. ... 
  • Feelings of entitlement. ... 
  • Selfishness in relationships. ... 
  • Enviousness and suspicion of other people's motivations. ... 
  • A need for excessive praise and attention. ... 
  • Arrogant and judgmental in attitude.

And I just thought that was most females, obviously none of your wives or girlfriends and none of the women that might read this, oh no, you're in that class of 'not all women are like that' 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Reading The Iron Man to kiddieD when le ma in law was over. She said she thought it wasn't appropriate. Turns out she was thinking of the man in the iron mask, not the classic children's novel 

Great book that. The only thing I know Ted Hughes wrote.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, tokyojoe said:

My missus is on her 2nd full watching of Grey's Anatomy. I've caught a fair few this time and every episode is the same. Not one of the characters has any development from the first series to the last, which it seems is about 22. It's basically hollyoaks with surgery 

1 hour ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

My missus is on her 2nd full watching of Grey's Anatomy. I've caught a fair few this time and every episode is the same. Not one of the characters has any development from the first series to the last, which it seems is about 22. It's basically hollyoaks with surgery 

@Numero Veinticinco is big into that show. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Yeah here's what I posted on it earlier:

On 7/28/2018 at 8:09 AM, Remmie said:

It took all of 12 seconds of Grey's anatomy for me to realise it was abysmal shite. My brother's missus watches it as well, apparently they had an entire season with a ghost character.

The Mrs is hooked on those programmes that are basically a cctv camera in a Bridal Shop in either America or Essex, and amazingly enough , David Emanuel is the butchest of the three male 'leads'. One guy called Randy makes Martin Short in Father of the Bride look like Oliver Reed.' You've saved my life, Randy  ' , no he hasn't , he's sold you a piece of ill-fitting tat for 9000 dollars.

20 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

My wife has said she wants to paint the downstairs loo. I’ve mentiined before that she is the clumsiest fucker in the world.  

Cant wait to have to pay someone to put it right when she steps in the paint tin. 

Similar situation but wants to paint the entire fucking house in farrow and ball. £60-80 a tin. 

1 hour ago, rico1304 said:

My wife has said she wants to paint the downstairs loo. I’ve mentiined before that she is the clumsiest fucker in the world.  

Cant wait to have to pay someone to put it right when she steps in the paint tin. 

She'll probably try to paint the porcelain as well mate.

My Mrs has never had a good grasp on money. She basically thinks it just grows on trees. Before she was saying about going away next Christmas because this is the first time in 3 years we haven't been away. She said she will sell some of her jewellery which could get about 300 quid. I then asked her where we would get the other £3500 from and she shut the fuck up. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, rico1304 said:

This is deffo a euphemism...check with her!

On 1/6/2019 at 9:46 PM, Seasons said:

Similar situation but wants to paint the entire fucking house in farrow and ball. £60-80 a tin. 

Pick the colour you want and take it along to a trade paint place and they’ll mix the exact shade for a fraction of the cost

On 1/6/2019 at 7:36 PM, Doctor Troy said:

I can never understand why they buy all the fucking soap magazines that tell them all the plot lines for the next couple of months and tell them the exact day that they will be aired yet they still watch the fucking programme.

Bit like reading The Day of the Jackal then.

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

It’s average. Hope that helps.

The brand or the cost? 

7 hours ago, Champ said:

Pick the colour you want and take it along to a trade paint place and they’ll mix the exact shade for a fraction of the cost

Absolutely this.