You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

I'm tempted to set up a business that runs "learning to dance in the rain" classes for all the "yummy mummies" who constantly post that infamous dirge quote on social media. 

I've checked with all the local education establishments and on YouTube for online tutorials and there's definitely a gap in the market for dancing in the rain trainers. 

You'd make a killing. These gullible fuckers will buy into anything. And you might even get the added bonus of some wet t-shirt nipple action! 

Their ability to over complicate things is really quite phenomenal

Her Indoors Mum is having a significant birthday bash over at her other daughters place. This involved transporting a few carrier bags and a couple of boxes of beer about 30 yards. Yes, yards not mile

So what happens? Her sister has to get the bloody car out to pick things up and you know who has to load it. Same person had to walk over the road and unload the bloody thing after the car had reached its destination. At the same time   I just carried another bag over. To be fair to HI she did agree that walking it was easiest.

Anyway after all that there are still two boxes of beer and another carrier bag with wine in it.

I suppose I will just carry it over in the morning unless her sister has planned on chartering a 747 freighter.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, tokyojoe said:

Unknown to me Her Indoors had decided to rearrange things in the kitchen to ‘put things in a logical place’.

We all (men) know what that means. Can’t find a fucking thing.

In my house that normally involves ramming it into the closest cupboard out of site until you are unfortunate enough to open said cupboard and it all comes tumbling out. Usually on my head. 

• Upvote 1

Girl in work left last week for promotion and everyone stood around her desk with tons of leaving cards when they presented her with money and a present. 

Some dozy smackhead looking woman who stood at her desk during the presentation turns round 10 minutes later and asks her when she is getting married.

• Upvote 1

We're getting a new boss in November, a female boss who my current one will be reporting into, found out yesterday she's younger than me. The fucking claws are out, nasty voicemail messages left on her phone, catty comments about whether she's married or not, non-stop complaining about having to book her a flight down to London, she's gone into full meltdown & I'm loving it. I was looking at other jobs but now I'm thinking I might stick around for a year & watch this beautiful shit unfold.

Related image

• Upvote 6

11 hours ago, Mook said:

We're getting a new boss in November, a female boss who my current one will be reporting into, found out yesterday she's younger than me. The fucking claws are out, nasty voicemail messages left on her phone, catty comments about whether she's married or not, non-stop complaining about having to book her a flight down to London, she's gone into full meltdown & I'm loving it. I was looking at other jobs but now I'm thinking I might stick around for a year & watch this beautiful shit unfold.

Related image

Pic of the new boss or GTFO 

• Upvote 3

Got tickets a couple of months ago to this play for the kids for Christmas. I put them on one of the shelves in the cupboard and told her then where I put them. Over those couple of months she has continued to pule stuff on top of that shelf and this morning she got into a strop because she couldn’t find the tickets and had looked everywhere amd I’m at fault for walking straight over and lifting all her shit up to show the tickets on the same place as where I placed them 2 months ago. 

And now I have hidden them on purpose for her...

going to the pub 

• Upvote 1

It'll be like the female version of The Office, when Neil Godwin comes in. Initially your boss will be dismissive of the new younger, cooler boss but will be begging to keep her job in 6 months. I can picture Mook being like Tim as well.

• Upvote 1