You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

I'm in work and had the "I'm cold" message come through earlier.

"Don't worry though, I won't put the heating on"

I'm not worried in the slightest dear, the thermostat is disconnected from April until October and won't be reconnected a second before.

You are a bad man, Rich, and I don’t mind saying it

The Mrs bought a pack of Bics (pens) to use around the house.  The tops of them started to disappear so I remarked that our 5 year old was taking them off and not replacing them.  I get back "oh no, I take off all the tops and bin them" - apparently they are too heavy to write with if you put the pen top on the end of the pen.

Went to Thorpe Park yesterday, there’s a ride there called Swarm. The back drop to the ride is that there was a bad plane accident and you end up crashing through a billboard on the rollercoaster etc. It’s all done up to look like a crash site. Ambulances, helicopters etc etc. 

Anyway the ride details about opening times, height, safety announcements etc was done up like a police incident witness poster.

As we start to queue for the ride, she grabs me and says

”I thought Thorpe Park would be safe, look something bad has happened here and they need witnesses “

Me: oh fuck off

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Red_or_Dead said:

The Mrs bought a pack of Bics (pens) to use around the house.  The tops of them started to disappear so I remarked that our 5 year old was taking them off and not replacing them.  I get back "oh no, I take off all the tops and bin them" - apparently they are too heavy to write with if you put the pen top on the end of the pen.

What a bic head.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lifetime fan said:

Hahaha

Great British Menu. 

No its not that program, or maybe it is.. She is fucking everywhere.

Put the TV on last night about 7 ish there she is giving her opinion on something.

Put the BBC on to watch f** focus there she is again on about cous cous.

Fuck off. or put your glasses on then fuck off.

1 minute ago, Anny Road said:

No its not that program, or maybe it is.. She is fucking everywhere.

Put the TV on last night about 7 ish there she is giving her opinion on something.

Put the BBC on to watch f** focus there she is again on about cous cous.

Fuck off. or put your glasses on then fuck off.

Must be the same woman. 

7DBA5734-EAC1-4619-AA63-9B9E0723E20B.jpeg

She's Andi Oliver , she's a tv chef & the mum of Miquita Oliver who presents a few tv shows.

Funnily enough me & the mrs have been watching a reality programme about 8 celebrities doing a car rally across Cambodia , Thailand & Vietnam with quite an eclectic cast. Noel Edmonds & his (fit ) wife , Martin Kemp & his wife  ( Shirley from Wham ), Tinie Tempah & another rapper and the aforementioned Olivers.

The programme ( Eight go rallying ?? ) is easy viewing & I quite fancy the rally itself.