You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Suppose the best place for this

Was looking for a pair of scales.

They picture shows everything in kg so i was checking they'd do pounds aswell.

Looked in the wuestion amd answers bit on the argos page

Maryalice

How do I get the battery case off. The screw is far too small for my screwdrivers

Hi Maryalice,

I am sorry your screwdrivers does not fit the screw. You will require a smaller screwdriver that will fit.

I hope this helps

Thanks for using Argos Q & A

MaryAlice

This does not help, I did get some smaller screwdrivers, but none of them work. Please specify the exact size needed.

Fucking hell.

Went out last night with my Mrs, her mate and her husband. We were in Wetherspoons and my Mrs mate sees two people off that show called Gogglebox. My Mrs mate is proper starstruck by two people off a show which is just watching people watching telly.

She gets her photo taken with them and is about to post it on Facebook but remembers that she phoned in sick yesterday so will get shit off her boss and colleagues if she does.

She just text my Mrs today saying she had gone into work today wearing the same clothes from last night so she can post the picture on Facebook and everyone will be fooled into thinking it happened tonight rather than last night when she was supposed to be ill in bed.

• Upvote 3

What the bloody hell is this infatuation with the 'I-phone in arse pocket' look. Fat, thin, stunner, moose, they're all at it and they all look twats.

Just put the fucker in your handbag thing or in your kaftan gillette, ye fuckin addled piss flapped cunts.

What the bloody hell is this infatuation with the 'I-phone in arse pocket' look. Fat, thin, stunner, moose, they're all at it and they all look twats.

Just put the fucker in your handbag thing or in your kaftan gillette, ye fuckin addled piss flapped cunts.

Shirley you can't be Siri-arse?

• Upvote 1

Women in general can't put their phones down for 2 minutes but if they catch you on yours for more than 2 minutes they moan that you are always on it.

This this and this! My Mrs has her phone literally glued to her hand! I'm on mine loads too but she's never on hers if it comes to it and I'm having several affairs when I'm on mine. Snakes with tits is all they are

Suppose the best place for this

Was looking for a pair of scales.

They picture shows everything in kg so i was checking they'd do pounds aswell.

Looked in the wuestion amd answers bit on the argos page

Maryalice

How do I get the battery case off. The screw is far too small for my screwdrivers

Hi Maryalice, 

I am sorry your screwdrivers does not fit the screw. You will require a smaller screwdriver that will fit. 

I hope this helps 

Thanks for using Argos Q & A

MaryAlice

This does not help, I did get some smaller screwdrivers, but none of them work. Please specify the exact size needed.

Was looking at a portable charger yesterday on Amazon:

Q: What is the weight of this item?

A: Very good.

Thanks Tricia. Very helpful.

Oh, and obviously the weight of the item is clearly stated in the ad. I can't say for sure that the question was posed by a woman... but it was, wasn't it?

• Upvote 1

Some bird in work is permanently on her phone either at her desk or walking round messaging her boyfriend. I said that she'll need an operation to get it removed from her hand.

I was on the phone to my sons school the other day on hold while they located the teacher then she walked past and said "you're on your phone all the time".

I said it's important and not texting my partner checking up on them every 2 minutes of posting shite on Faceaids. Felt like I was at home with my Mrs.