You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

What is it about women who feel the need to constantly talk about their fucking kids non stop?. If they aren't posting shite about them on Faceaids every 5 minutes they are always talking about their schools, how much they get them to do for them instead of telling them.to fuck off, how much money they spend on them and how hard overall it is being a mother.

A woman I work with runs her entire family from her desk like Ma Boswell and can only talk about her kids to anyone who has the misfortune to listen. Her kids are 22 and 19 but you woukd think that they are under 10 the way she mollycoddles them and is basically their slave.

Another woman I know has gone on about her daughter splitting up with her boyfriend for weeks. She keeps telling me how amazing and gorgeous her daughter is but she is a scallier version of Vicki Pollard who only ever contacts her when she's after money.

One of my Mrs mates came round last night and just basically went on about her kids non stop for three fucking hours. Please just shut up and get your own life.

• Upvote 1

I zone out when they're talking about kids, there's only so many times you can listen to the same story about how someone's Son was born blonde & then went brown haired.

Almost impossible at times to get them to talk about the World outside their wee bubble, news, sport, art, anything like that is like getting blood out of a stone & when they do it's usually come straight from their husband/boyfriend.

My daughter offered to make me a cup of tea this morning. Upon opening the cupboard, I heard a disgusted cry of eeeeeeeee. Me thinking there was a mouse or worse gets up only to hear her shout, who in this house eats beef extract.

It was my jar of Bovril

• Upvote 1

My daughter offered to make me a cup of tea this morning. Upon opening the cupboard, I heard a disgusted cry of eeeeeeeee. Me thinking there was a mouse or worse gets up only to hear her shout, who in this house eats beef extract.

It was my jar of Bovril

Hope she's okay mate.

She was supposed to be in town for 5.30 today to meet her mates for a night out and started getting ready at 3.45. She then proceeds to take forever to get ready and can never remember where any of her stuff is ready. At 4.50 she finally is ready but then calls me a cunt and a selfish prick for not driving her into town because the bus will make her late.

Yep. Wanted me to drop everything, wait ages for my tea and drive into a busy city centre because she's fucking dozy and takes ages to get ready.

Women can't plan. There was a load of us out in town and we all ended up back at one of our friends house carrying the night out on. As usual, all the fellas end up in the kitchen bevvying and the ladies in the living room screaming over one another when two of them come in and announce that they're all organising a weekend away and we'll all have to stay home and look after the kids. Sound we thought, gives us an excuse for a few days away too. Within 6 days the lads had arranged Portugal, booked flights and accommodation for the month after. The women? They were still thinking about when the best time to go away was. They ended up having afternoon tea in town and staying in Posh Pads. Rock and roll, girls.

We probably spent less too.

I think that this belongs in this thread.My nine year old granddaughter phoned me the other day,said that she was watching the Olympics on tv.What are you watching says I." I don't know really grampy it's where they go for a walk and then lay down".A perfect description of the biathlon.She's gonna be a good one.

• Upvote 1

Told her I'm off out on an all dayer in a few weeks with an acceptably muted response. Took her a few minutes to realise it's St Patrick's Day. I couldn't give two fucks what day it is, I'm off out to wet the baby's head of one of my good mates newborn, and the fact it's St Patrick's Day is infinitely more of an inconvenience. Now she's huffing and puffing about how we never go out on Paddy's day and it's not fair. True, we do never go out on Paddy's Day, because we both decided years ago it's fucking shit and full of dickheads.