You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

If something like that happens a woman's first instinct is to lay blame and moan. A bloke's is to find a solution.

Is true. I make my coffee in a press but my wife uses a small 2 cup drip machine. The thing makes a load of hissing and gurgling noises which are no more than background noise to me now. Last Tuesday or Wednesday I'm having my coffee and she's gone to do her makeup after starting her machine. She comes out a few minutes later in a panic as apparently she forgot to put water in it (which can ruin it- something she's done before). Of course it's my fault for not noticing it and dealing with it for her. I can't even see the goddamned thing from the living room nor did I notice the "different noises" it was making.

In hindsight maybe but not the point.

Forgetting keys happens, I get it was an accident, but the way she's behaved like such a Grade A a-hole is what's annoying me most. She had 3 options to sort it out instead she's chosen to piss and moan and go out her way to ruin my day as well.

Sorry, mate, but I think you should probably look to yourself rather than your Mrs here

Presumably she's a fully functioning adult person and not mentally disabled or Special needs or anything?

She could and would have sorted this little drama in no time at all left to her devices....was it really necessary to do what you did?

Guest Pistonbroke

Did you lot get married after one date? I'm not having it that you had a long relationship working out if it was the woman you wanted to spend the rest of your life with. The secret is marrying someone for what they are and what suits you, not trying to change or mould them into something you want. 

Sorry, mate, but I think you should probably look to yourself rather than your Mrs here

Presumably she's a fully functioning adult person and not mentally disabled or Special needs or anything?

She could and would have sorted this little drama in no time at all left to her devices....was it really necessary to do what you did?

She's a female, they generally act like children and never accept responsibility. What he did, he did because it would have left his daughter outside for hours. He has already stated that was it just his wife he wouldn't have bothered. Seems reasonable I'd say, I really do not know how most of you cope with what is effectively an adult child in your lives that exists mainly to spend money on tat and moan about everything. Well done to those that got a good one or can tune them out.

I might get a dog, yes they chew the furniture and shit on the carpet but at least I'd remain sane.

Did you lot get married after one date? I'm not having it that you had a long relationship working out if it was the woman you wanted to spend the rest of your life with. The secret is marrying someone for what they are and what suits you, not trying to change or mould them into something you want.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I shall rep all of your posts that I come across for the rest of the month

Guest Pistonbroke

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I shall rep all of your posts that I come across for the rest of the month

I must be doing something right. Married 22 years next month, together for 31 years. Obviously it has not all gone smoothly but in the big scheme of things we've hardly had any real dodgy moments, and I've basically done what the hell I've wanted too within reason. One major thing that has helped is that we talk a lot, much like best mates would. Her taste in music is shite mind, and she hates a certain sport.  

I must be doing something right. Married 22 years next month, together for 31 years. Obviously it has not all gone smoothly but in the big scheme of things we've hardly had any real dodgy moments, and I've basically done what the hell I've wanted too within reason. One major thing that has helped is that we talk a lot, much like best mates would. Her taste in music is shite mind, and she hates a certain sport.

She deserves the George Cross, Presidential Medal, Legion D'Honour and as many Purple Hearts as you have children

I must be doing something right. Married 22 years next month, together for 31 years. Obviously it has not all gone smoothly but in the big scheme of things we've hardly had any real dodgy moments, and I've basically done what the hell I've wanted too within reason. 

Don't bother with lottery tickets then, G.

You know if I am in one room, say the living room and I person I need to speak to or ask a question of is in another room, say kitchen or even upstairs. I go the that room and say what I need to say.

What I don't do is stay where I am and shout the other persons name out repeatedly until they stop whatever is is they were doing and come to me.

She is now on ignore when this occurs.

• Upvote 2

My Mrs mate is an absolute bellend. They went to New York for 5 days yet her mate just decided to dominate the whole holiday and get a face on if anyone suggested anything she didn't want to do. She was constantly on Faceaids checking into every single place they went to and posting at least 100 photos per day.

Before they went away they all decided to pay cash for everything but her mate suddenly decides that she will pay for everything on her card and told the others to pay her back when they get home. She then threw a strop when the others went to give her the money in dollars while they were there.

Every single place they went to involved checking in on faceaids and then the usual glut on selfies and photos downloaded. She even checked on to places whilst in the taxi going to a bar.

Moaned her arse off if anyone wanted to do anything other than what she had planned and had a bitch fit on the subway when she thought they had got the wrong train until a local intervened and told them they were going the right way.

Best of all she said she wanted to see where Donald Trump lived. My Mrs told her it was Trump Tower. She was adamant that it wasn't and argued for ten minutes that she wanted to see his house. My Mrs said that they could catch the train to washington to see where he lives and she told her to fuck off. She then Googles where Donald Trump lives in new York and it comes up as "Trump Tower" to which she backtracks and said "fuck off. I thought it was his office block"

My Mrs mate is an absolute bellend. They went to New York for 5 days yet her mate just decided to dominate the whole holiday and get a face on if anyone suggested anything she didn't want to do. She was constantly on Faceaids checking into every single place they went to and posting at least 100 photos per day.

Before they went away they all decided to pay cash for everything but her mate suddenly decides that she will pay for everything on her card and told the others to pay her back when they get home. She then threw a strop when the others went to give her the money in dollars while they were there.

Every single place they went to involved checking in on faceaids and then the usual glut on selfies and photos downloaded. She even checked on to places whilst in the taxi going to a bar.

Moaned her arse off if anyone wanted to do anything other than what she had planned and had a bitch fit on the subway when she thought they had got the wrong train until a local intervened and told them they were going the right way.

Best of all she said she wanted to see where Donald Trump lived. My Mrs told her it was Trump Tower. She was adamant that it wasn't and argued for ten minutes that she wanted to see his house. My Mrs said that they could catch the train to washington to see where he lives and she told her to fuck off. She then Googles where Donald Trump lives in new York and it comes up as "Trump Tower" to which she backtracks and said "fuck off. I thought it was his office block"

5 days of peace though mate.