You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

I get all my stuff out beforehand, leave it on the bed for her to iron and pack into my bag. Then she'll run the iron over it again daily as it comes out of the bag because she knows the creases annoy me. Some of you need to get a grip of your women.

Hear hear, CT.

I pack my stuff, he packs his stuff. I pack the domestic stuff, he packs stuff from the garage and then packs the car. How hard is that?

She has spent 3 fucking hours driving round Bristol to deliver 9 wedding invites because she didn't want to 'waste money on stamps'.

Stupid cunt.

I want to mention something about her taking a circuitous route but not quite sure how to word it. So I won't.

Guest Pistonbroke

Just got back from the doctors after a check up. Whilst sat in the waiting room this middle aged woman who was sat next to me started up a conversation. After a bit of small talk about the close muggy weather we are having she obviously twigged onto the fact I speak German with an accent she is not familiar with so asked me where I was originally from. I said the UK originally to which she replied "Ahh, I don't mind the British and your German is very good." I thought to myself "I know where this conversation is heading" so got in there first by adding "It really doesn't matter where someone is from, you get good and bad everywhere. Anatomically modern humans have been around for about 200.000 years, you'd think we could get on by now." Her reply left me fucking speechless. She said "We've only been about for 2016 years you fool." Jesus fucking wept.  

Just got back from the doctors after a check up. Whilst sat in the waiting room this middle aged woman who was sat next to me started up a conversation. After a bit of small talk about the close muggy weather we are having she obviously twigged onto the fact I speak German with an accent she is not familiar with so asked me where I was originally from. I said the UK originally to which she replied "Ahh, I don't mind the British and your German is very good." I thought to myself "I know where this conversation is heading" so got in there first by adding "It really doesn't matter where someone is from, you get good and bad everywhere. Anatomically modern humans have been around for about 200.000 years, you'd think we could get on by now." Her reply left me fucking speechless. She said "We've only been about for 2016 years you fool." Jesus fucking wept.  

Do you come to the UK for your check ups?

Guest Pistonbroke

To be fair, it does sound like her family may have been monkeys 2016 years ago.

It looked like her parents where into incest, she was a right munter. 

We've been camping for the last few days, we got home today and I was washing all the pots, crockery, etc and noticed there were 2 plates missing. It turns out we left them in the wash area at the campsite with some of her sister's stuff, they both knew this before we left but rather than either of them mention it they waited until we got home. Terrific.

A female Friend of mine, as gay as the day is long and something of a gender rights activist, put something on Facebook about Churchill replacing Elizabeth fry on the five pound note with a quote he made about women's votes in the late 1800s. What followed was a flurry of conversation and agreement until a handsome young buck (me) posted a well reasoned counter to her argument.

a7a18b48dba903c7c3baca894d0bffb1.jpg
effd74da7d9042cae1e6dd610c8b130b.jpg
0887cf00e297fde166842232eacdbdbe.jpg

Took about 20 seconds to find out that rather than just copying and pasting.

No mention either that Charles Darwin is soon to be replaced by the author Jane Austin on tenners.

**edit** use of the word "tinernet" is apologised for, profusely. 

Facebook is a fertile ground for WoaW fun. A recent one was someone sharing that post about units of pain (is it del?) and how having a baby is the equivalent of breaking every bone in your body... despite there being no such thing as a 'del' in the first place. It also said something along the lines of a human body can only bear 40 del units, but when giving birth a woman experiences 50. How the fuck?

The ludicrous part was that it was one woman sharing it and tagging her pregnant friend in it.

Psychos.

I've checked all my bank notes and the Queen is on all of them.

Did I miss the part where she had a sex change or doesn't she count when it comes to talking about what women are on a bank note?

I think they're more arsed about celebrating the achievements of women.

Not sure popping out of the right cunt in the right geographical area counts.

I think they're more arsed about celebrating the achievements of women.

Not sure popping out of the right cunt in the right geographical area counts.

Just to make me appreciate the achievements of famous women scientists throughout the years tomorrow I am going to endeavor to only use things invented by men.

Wish me luck guys!

• Upvote 1

Just to make me appreciate the achievements of famous women scientists throughout the years tomorrow I am going to endeavor to only use things invented by men.

Wish me luck guys!

Fingers crossed you're not in a building that catches fire because fire escapes were invented by women.

Unsurprisingly, so was the car heater.