You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

A woman that used to work for me beloved in psychics and went to loads of them. She eventually paid to go on a course to learn how to do it, and low and behold she's a psychic too, with navahoe Indian spirit guide or some shit.

She does it for money now.

Strangely, she didn't like it when on Facebook someone from our work tagged her into a post about a psychic event asking if she was going, and I pointed out the irony when she said "no, didn't know about that one".

She also found it was a shock when I notified her of her redundancy.

• Upvote 15

What is it with women and them having an allergic reaction to having to put fuel in a car.

I bet some blert has published their psychological theory of men being more familiar with shoving a nozzle into a hole and pumping away, emptying the contents until they meet resistance or are satisfied with how much has been emptied.

And if they haven't, they have now!

Facebook conversation:-

Wife's Neice: "OMG, our Josh has fallen and hit his head! We've had to take him to the hospital!"

Wife's Niece Mate: "OMG is he ok?"

Wife's Niece: "They've had to superglue his head!"

Wife's Niece Mate: " What to?"

I wish I could super rep that. Absolutely brilliant!

What is it with women and them having an allergic reaction to having to put fuel in a car.

I was typing out a big long moan but I'll just cut to the chase...

Negged for repeat generalisation offences

Edit. Ruins effect by repping you by accident

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Somebody I used to work with has a wife who absolutely refuses to ever go into a petrol station.

She once parked up, opposite a garage, about 5 miles away from where we worked and rang him up to tell him he had to come over, pick the car up and fill it with fuel.

Not sure who was madder; her for generally being mad or him for going over and indulging her madness

Negged for attempting to neg someone for generalising on a thread dedicated to taking the piss out of all our women being nutters

Which is all well and good and while I may be guilty of equally heinous crimes I don't let the car run dry, I am the one turning lights and heating off at ours and the one who keeps my other half's spending in check. I don't believe in psychics and I'm not on Faceaids

• Upvote 1

Which is all well and good and while I may be guilty of equally heinous crimes I don't let the car run dry, I am the one turning lights and heating off at ours and the one who keeps my other half's spending in check. I don't believe in psychics and I'm not on Faceaids

5070ecbd-ca2b-4864-8c78-979d137c92d8_560

• Upvote 1

Is anyone not convinced that Champ is genuinely a woman?

Yeah, she talks like us, but just enough not like us to be unsettling.

I'm pretty sure she's a woman though. Although having said that it was fairly dark down that alley.

• Upvote 1

Trying to teach the dog to do stuff. I'm happy with him just sitting and staying, or coming when you call his name. I don't want a fucking panto act. Anyway she has bought some fucking bells that hang off the back door so she can teach the dog to ring them when he needs a piss/shit. Walk in the kitchen this morning and she is smearing salmon paste on one of the bells. "The fuck you doing that for?" I ask. She tuts at me and says we need to associate the bells with treats so the dog gets used too them. "Ok so when he wants food he will just ring the bell" again another tut then a sigh, "you wouldn't understand.... its gradual" 

Fucking typical of our daily conversations about the dog. I ask it to do something or call it off the couch "down" and she will tut and go "It's off, you have to say off, down is for him getting down, your confusing him" Thinks she is a fucking dog whisperer. Cunt. 

• Upvote 4

Trying to teach the dog to do stuff. I'm happy with him just sitting and staying, or coming when you call his name. I don't want a fucking panto act. Anyway she has bought some fucking bells that hang off the back door so she can teach the dog to ring them when he needs a piss/shit. Walk in the kitchen this morning and she is smearing salmon paste on one of the bells. "The fuck you doing that for?" I ask. She tuts at me and says we need to associate the bells with treats so the dog gets used too them. "Ok so when he wants food he will just ring the bell" again another tut then a sigh, "you wouldn't understand.... its gradual"

Fucking typical of our daily conversations about the dog. I ask it to do something or call it off the couch "down" and she will tut and go "It's off, you have to say off, down is for him getting down, your confusing him" Thinks she is a fucking dog whisperer. Cunt.

You caught your missus smearing her salmon paste on a bell?

I hope you kicked his head in and put her out on the street, the strumpet.

• Upvote 3