You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Stig, if you were sitting in on your own watching Susanna Reid talk to a load of people by the Houses of Parliament leading up to midnight none if this would have happened. She might have even sucked you off after she came back from her night shift.

It's because you will be out having a good time while she is in work and they hate the very idea of you having a good time while they don't.

Stig, if you were sitting in on your own watching Susanna Reid talk to a load of people by the Houses of Parliament leading up to midnight none if this would have happened. She might have even sucked you off after she came back from her night shift.

It's because you will be out having a good time while she is in work and they hate the very idea of you having a good time while they don't.

Absolutely Rob

She is on a night shift tonight and one of my best mates is back from Australia. Our house is right near the road we are drinking up later so I suggested (last week after letting her know) that we start at my house have. A few Bevvies then all go out. About 8 lads in total. She has known all week they will be round at six yet half an hour ago came down in a foul mood. Asked her what's up and she goes "I'm angry I have to get a shower earlier just because you have people round"

Fuck sale she has known this all week and we have just had her sister and her sisters fella down for three days meaning I had to entertain them with her. Just told her to fuck off and messaged the lads saying I'll meet them in the pub. Queue a load of abuse from one mate who has been and bought Sambuca for ours before heading out. Awkward as fuck she is but obviously it's my fault she does a job that requires stupid shifts like tonight's. I went into town earlier to buy a shirt and she rings me up with a list to get from boots, like I know what fucking shampoo and beauty products she uses. Gets the hump with me on this phone because I don't know what a certain product is and hangs up. Come home with a load of stuff for her and because one is the wrong brand she gets a cob on. I might just go out now while she asleep but before I leave put oasis on really loud so she has to come down and turn it off. Fucking cow

She does that to get annoyed with you so that she can justify sucking me off later. If you put Oasis on I may get a tit wank.

I've been off for since Christmas eve and turned the lads.down every day since then as I've chosen to spend time with family.

Today I've been thoroughly bored, the two.eldest where out with the.mother in law and in the end the.Mrs shouted at.me to go out and do.something- I ended up.taking the boy to the park, i came back 45 min later and told her I was off out for a.few with one of my mates! Apparently going off out for a beer isn't what she meant! I had 4 beers and was home 2 hours later (home by 6) and I'm a cunt for going out on new years eve????

I've been off for since Christmas eve and turned the lads.down every day since then as I've chosen to spend time with family.

Today I've been thoroughly bored, the two.eldest where out with the.mother in law and in the end the.Mrs shouted at.me to go out and do.something- I ended up.taking the boy to the park, i came back 45 min later and told her I was off out for a.few with one of my mates! Apparently going off out for a beer isn't what she meant! I had 4 beers and was home 2 hours later (home by 6) and I'm a cunt for going out on new years eve????

Its. not. you. mate. its. hers. 

She is on a night shift tonight and one of my best mates is back from Australia. Our house is right near the road we are drinking up later so I suggested (last week after letting her know) that we start at my house have. A few Bevvies then all go out. About 8 lads in total. She has known all week they will be round at six yet half an hour ago came down in a foul mood. Asked her what's up and she goes "I'm angry I have to get a shower earlier just because you have people round"

Fuck sale she has known this all week and we have just had her sister and her sisters fella down for three days meaning I had to entertain them with her. Just told her to fuck off and messaged the lads saying I'll meet them in the pub. Queue a load of abuse from one mate who has been and bought Sambuca for ours before heading out. Awkward as fuck she is but obviously it's my fault she does a job that requires stupid shifts like tonight's. I went into town earlier to buy a shirt and she rings me up with a list to get from boots, like I know what fucking shampoo and beauty products she uses. Gets the hump with me on this phone because I don't know what a certain product is and hangs up. Come home with a load of stuff for her and because one is the wrong brand she gets a cob on. I might just go out now while she asleep but before I leave put oasis on really loud so she has to come down and turn it off. Fucking cow

You are under the thumb big style pal. I'd nip that in the bud big time, ain't worth it.

• Upvote 1

I had to give the missus a row about half 11 last night because she'd started her usual six cans of cider 'you're a cunt, Mook' routine. Usually just ignore it but I'm not having it on Hogmanay, fucking worked as well.

Just be glad it takes her six cans before she figures that out.

My brother is talking to his girlfriend's sister and the subject of trucks comes up, I think she had nearly driven into one. My brother says he can drive lorries and she pipes up ' really, even the Eddie Stobart ones?'.

Our kid has to then explain that there are classifications of heavy goods and your license is not for a company.