You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Got my driving test in a couple of hours and just want to sit quietly with the baby relaxing. Instead every 5 mins I'm getting

'are you ok?'

'are you nervous?'

'I remember being dead nervous'

'most people fail the first time because of the nerves you know?'

'try not to let the nerves get the better of you'

Et infinitum

I've come to the shithouse to get a break. I wonder how long it'll be before I hear 'have you got an upset stomach...due to the nerves?'

Red means go, green means stop.

• Upvote 1

Got my driving test in a couple of hours and just want to sit quietly with the baby relaxing. Instead every 5 mins I'm getting

'are you ok?'

'are you nervous?'

'I remember being dead nervous'

'most people fail the first time because of the nerves you know?'

'try not to let the nerves get the better of you'

Et infinitum

I've come to the shithouse to get a break. I wonder how long it'll be before I hear 'have you got an upset stomach...due to the nerves?'

Driving instructors like a student confident enough to bend the rules a bit. Nervous types studiously making all of their shoulder checks, signals and maintaining safe distances are always failed for showing a lack of courage and self-confidence that only comes from years or real world driving. Don't be afraid to bring along a refreshment or take a call on your mobile, use the horn and make a gesture or two at your fellow motorists. A pre-exam tip is also good thought.

Driving instructors like a student confident enough to bend the rules a bit. Nervous types studiously making all of their shoulder checks, signals and maintaining safe distances are always failed for showing a lack of courage and self-confidence that only comes from years or real world driving. Don't be afraid to bring along a refreshment or take a call on your mobile, use the horn and make a gesture or two at your fellow motorists. A pre-exam tip is also good thought.

This is true. I was speeding twice on my test and my mum had a double brandy before hers. I also hear that driving instructors appreciate applicants who understand that mums picking their kids up from school should be run off the roads as they are unnecessary traffic

Get on the ale as well.  And while you're at it, they love when you drive on the wrong side of the road.  Shows confidence in your own ability.

Got my driving test in a couple of hours and just want to sit quietly with the baby relaxing. Instead every 5 mins I'm getting 'are you ok?''are you nervous?''I remember being dead nervous''most people fail the first time because of the nerves you know?''try not to let the nerves get the better of you'Et infinitumI've come to the shithouse to get a break. I wonder how long it'll be before I hear 'have you got an upset stomach...due to the nerves?'[/quote

Have a couple of pints, calm the nerves.

My best mate knocked a guy off his bike when he was doing his test many years ago.

The kid cycled out in front of him!

They're rarely given but that I am sure would constitute a pass with honours. 

An old mate of mine has married a right earth mother, and they've had four girls who's names all begin with the letter I and take in various hippy angles, each one becoming more airy fairy than the last.  She's got them on Facebook and just told me their latest one's name, which seems to rhyme with Bananarama. 

I said to her, if they ever finally have a boy they should call him Ian for a nod to self-awareness and humour.

She goes, "No, what about Dave?"

An old mate of mine has married a right earth mother, and they've had four girls who's names all begin with the letter I and take in various hippy angles, each one becoming more airy fairy than the last. She's got them on Facebook and just told me their latest one's name, which seems to rhyme with Bananarama.

I said to her, if they ever finally have a boy they should call him Ian for a nod to self-awareness and humour.

She goes, "No, what about Dave?"

Loads of parents do this shit these days. My cousins kids all start with the letter K, my neighbors all start with J. Seriously, do they only open one page of the "baby names" book. Twats

Oh, my sister in law came out with a new one during dinner the other night. She got my missus to make her some custard for desert, after eating the custard, which was shit by the way. The sister in law says. "Oh I used to really like custard, but I much prefer, pan, panche, panchetta" me, "you mean panacotta don't you?

Masters degree my fucking hole.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1