You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Sent my bird a text in Japanese.

さて、 10月5日付にてご注文いたしましたつぼ50個、本日着荷いたしました。CCC運送の運転手立会いのもとで、荷を解きましたところ、5個ばかりビビ割れたようです。

至急代替品を送りいただくようお願い申し上げるのとともに、損傷品は、当社の倉庫に保管しておきますので、貴社にて損傷程度をお調べのうえ、ご処置いただければ幸いです。

とり急ぎお知らせまで。

Not only did she not know what I was saying but she didn't even reply.

We still laugh at the silly bitch.

You wanted her to do WHAT!? I'll never look at a pair of chopsticks the same way again! Bloody hell, there are geisha girls that would blanch at that sort of talk you know!

*brings up a little sick*

*runs away quickly*

Sent my bird a text in Japanese.

さて、 10月5日付にてご注文いたしましたつぼ50個、本日着荷いたしました。CCC運送の運転手立会いのもとで、荷を解きましたところ、5個ばかりビビ割れたようです。

至急代替品を送りいただくようお願い申し上げるのとともに、損傷品は、当社の倉庫に保管しておきますので、貴社にて損傷程度をお調べのうえ、ご処置いただければ幸いです。

とり急ぎお知らせまで。

Not only did she not know what I was saying but she didn't even reply.

We still laugh at the silly bitch.

touché

my bird is sat next to me reading about ted bundy. one of the psychologists noted that people not feeling guilt when stealing is a trait of a psychopath.

she genuinely got upset because she never felt guilty when stealing make up or clothes from her sister. she now thinks she is a psychopath.

fuck sake.

my bird is sat next to me reading about ted bundy. one of the psychologists noted that people not feeling guilt when stealing is a trait of a psychopath.

she genuinely got upset because she never felt guilty when stealing make up or clothes from her sister. she now thinks she is a psychopath.

fuck sake.

Tell her non-psychopaths have a propensity to post pics of their tits on member forums.

Women. They range from cute and attractive to mentally unstable and downright evil but all women are the same, they crave having smoke blown up their ass.

A mate of mine has got himself involved with a women who's in a shitty relationship, despite every single one of us telling him to bail he's like a fucking puppy waiting on her dropping everything last minute to see her.

I wouldn't mind so much if he was getting any but this has been going on for a couple of months now and she's put out once!

She'll phone him when her bloke is away in floods of tears saying he's a bastard to her and can he go round. She'll then spend twenty minutes crying saying how plain she is, no other man would fancy her etc etc

After the twenty minutes she'll be sat giving him the puppy dogs, twirling her hair 'Really, you think I'm ATTRACTIVE', 'No you don't, you're just saying that to cheer me up'.

He'll then get a kiss and possibly a grope before he's kicked out the door and she's off out with mates slagging it up with ego well and truely massaged.

He's then sat at home on his tod wondering where did it all go wrong and worrying about this cunt when she's in town sucking builders cock in the bogs of a club with an ego as big as her arse.

Attraction, lust, love, call it what you like, it works like a drug causing us to do all kinds of things that make no good sense to anyone, including ourselves, at times. Your mate isn't acting rationally either, is he, really

Attraction, lust, love, call it what you like, it works like a drug causing us to do all kinds of things that make no good sense to anyone, including ourselves, at times. Your mate isn't acting rationally either, is he, really

No, he's acting like a prick.

Middle aged women that have been fucked off by their fellas need rounding up and branding.

The idea is that the poisonous bastards will be easy to identify.

I am fed up of jilted women putting a downer on things. Me and Mrs

Ll are saving for a house and I had one bleating on how I should be careful as you never truly know somebody. The basis for this valuable insight into my life is that her fella fucked off with somebody else and left her with a shitload of debt. My ex's mother was another fucking mentalist, her hatred of men extended to me purely because I shared some of her ex fellas characteristics, mainly having a head, two arms and legs and being from Liverpool.

No, he's acting like a prick.

Equally, from my many years of experience, I tend to the view that it is in women's DNA to want to find and keep a strong male partner to protect them and their offspring from external harm. Coupled with what I said earlier about original attraction, where women (and men, I guess) hold on to notions of what attracted them to their partners in the first place people will put up with/forgive all kinds of shite to maintain that relationship.

I reckon that goes for most relationships, add into that aggressive, dominating men who undermine women's confidence and self worth, its not hard to find an explanation why women stay in abusive relationships

Have I gone a bit off piste there...

Equally, from my many years of experience, I tend to the view that it is in women's DNA to want to find and keep a strong male partner to protect them and their offspring from external harm. Coupled with what I said earlier about original attraction, where women (and men, I guess) hold on to notions of what attracted them to their partners in the first place people will put up with/forgive all kinds of shite to maintain that relationship.

I reckon that goes for most relationships, add into that aggressive, dominating men who undermine women's confidence and self worth, its not hard to find an explanation why women stay in abusive relationships

No, this thread is about stupid stuff women say, you're doing alright.

sarcasm

She isn't in an abusive relationship just a shitty one and doesn't have the balls to end it.

She's a slag that like to play blokes for an ego boost and the enjoyment of watching them dance to her tune.

As soon as a bloke will not put up with her shit or isn't interested in blowing smoke up her ass she's dropping them quicker than George Michael in a public bog.

He's far from innocent in all this and deserves to be treated like a twat for going back for more after more knowing he aint getting any and she's just using him.

She isn't in an abusive relationship just a shitty one and doesn't have the balls to end it.

She's a slag that like to play blokes for an ego boost and the enjoyment of watching them dance to her tune.

As soon as a bloke will not put up with her shit or isn't interested in blowing smoke up her ass she's dropping them quicker than George Michael in a public bog.

He's far from innocent in all this and deserves to be treated like a twat for going back for more after more knowing he aint getting any and she's just using him.

We've nicknamed him Bigbak.