Jump to content
  • Sign up for free and receive a month's subscription

    You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?


ISeeRed
 Share

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

  1. 1. Beans with a full English?

    • Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
      124
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.
      73


Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Decent breakfast that mate, looks well cooked and good portions…just missing the black pudding. 

Don't do black pudding myself but she said the stuff they import isn't very nice.

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Anubis said:


Grilled tomatoes are acceptable. The beans should obviously invite execution.

Had to take the skin off them, can't stand it.

I know beans are eat by the majority but tomatoes would have been enough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Had to take the skin off them, can't stand it.

I know beans are eat by the majority but tomatoes would have been enough.


Majority? You’re treading a very fine line your fucking scumbag 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Had to take the skin off them, can't stand it.

I know beans are eat by the majority but tomatoes would have been enough.


Majority? You’re treading a very fine line your fucking scumbag 

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

98% of nonces don’t have beans on a fry, the other 2% don’t have smoked bacon. 


You are so busy posting this shite on here you’re letting your toast burn. Again.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Fugitive said:

Fucking state of the sausages and the beans are an affront to common decency.

 

Dont get me started on the triangle toast.

 

 

 

He'd have been fine if they didnt serve it with an entire loaf of breads worth of toast

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/06/2024 at 16:04, DalyanPete said:

So the plan was to have a full english in Liverpool but flight cancelled. Was due to fly out today but cancelled again until tomorrow.

Full english in Dalyan then. £12 inc tea, which i think is a bit pricey but standard price in most places. Anti bean/tomato/fungus lovers wont be happy.20240611_121019.jpg

 

Looks great

 

 

Although....

 

Poor formation- eggs too far wide, beans hogging the middle clogging things up

Bacon overdone

Sausages from kids menu

Far too much tomato 

Not a hashbrown/potato thing to be found

 

Other than that, love it

  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/06/2024 at 23:04, DalyanPete said:

So the plan was to have a full english in Liverpool but flight cancelled. Was due to fly out today but cancelled again until tomorrow.

Full english in Dalyan then. £12 inc tea, which i think is a bit pricey but standard price in most places. Anti bean/tomato/fungus lovers wont be happy.20240611_121019.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/06/2024 at 16:04, DalyanPete said:

So the plan was to have a full english in Liverpool but flight cancelled. Was due to fly out today but cancelled again until tomorrow.

Full english in Dalyan then. £12 inc tea, which i think is a bit pricey but standard price in most places. Anti bean/tomato/fungus lovers wont be happy.20240611_121019.jpg

 

 

Negged for those fucking beans. State of all that juice ruining a decent breaky. 

 

20 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

98% of nonces don’t have beans on a fry, the other 2% don’t have smoked bacon. 

 

Smokey Bacon??? You're the real fucking nonce.  And you love beans. 

 

You most probably fuck dogs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Dave D said:

 

Looks great

 

 

Although....

 

Poor formation- eggs too far wide, beans hogging the middle clogging things up

Bacon overdone. Bacon was lovely.

Sausages from kids menu. Import sausages, deep fried i think. But ok.

Far too much tomato.Agreed.

Not a hashbrown/potato thing to be found. Dont get hash browns here, i prefer potato cake.

 

Other than that, love it

  

It was one of the best I've had here.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Bloke said:

 

U ok hun?

It was 40+.

Got back to liverpool this morning.

Cold, raining, city centre still full of beggars and Williamson Square still full of bird shit, town full of Swifties.

Still raising a glass to this place.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Fowlers God said:

 

 

Negged for those fucking beans. State of all that juice ruining a decent breaky. 

I struggle to understand how the minority on here struggle to understand the majority.

We voted, anti beaners lost, move on.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

I struggle to understand how the minority on here struggle to understand the majority.

We voted, anti beaners lost, move on.

The majority also voted Tory and Brexit.

 

The majority can get the majority of bad shithouse dog aids, and to be fair they do when they accept puss chunks  covered in cunt plasma on their breakfast and jacket potatoes.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...