Quantcast
What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast? - Page 91 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
ISeeRed

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

Beans with a full English?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

Beans in a fancy silver jug are still fucking shitcunt beans. Reminds me of a time when I shat in a posh loo with a presentation shelf.

Actually that's harsh on my poo.

Brexit behaviour.

Beans in a fancy silver jug are still fucking shitcunt beans. Reminds me of a time when I shat in a posh loo with a presentation shelf.

Reminds me of the time I was riding so high that I got out of the bath for a piss. Halcyon days.

Actually that's harsh on my poo.

Brexit behaviour.

I put the fault of this on the British public, not the restaurateur.   The pro-bean Brexiteers demand their orange droppings.  It is they who create the expectation of beans with their fry-up.  At least by keeping them separate no harm is done to the real food for us non-beaners.  POWER TO THE ANTI-BEANERS!!!

• Upvote 1

Beans in a fancy silver jug are still fucking shitcunt beans. 

Its a pretty clever idea by the fella putting them in a gravy boat there as it makes it easier to pour them in the bin.

• Upvote 1

Beans are pretty much omnipresent on Scottish fry ups & we voted by 63% to remain in the EU so conflating bean consumption with voting to leave doesn't make much sense.

Got to love the overly vocal minority starting their year as their spend their last.

As bean-dodging cunts.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Beans are pretty much omnipresent on Scottish fry ups & we voted by 63% to remain in the EU so conflating bean consumption with voting to leave doesn't make much sense.

It's not an exact science.  Anecdotally, most beaners I've met have suffered from subnormal intelligence.

• Upvote 2

It's not an exact science.  Anecdotally, most beaners I've met have suffered from subnormal intelligence.

I would agree with this

They tend to have massive slapheads and grunt a lot in lieu of speech 

• Upvote 2

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/4766751/Yes-I-am-the-centre-of-the-universe.html

The most intelligent man in the world eats beans every day for his breakfast.

Because someone is super intelligent doesn't mean thy have good taste, nor does being super rich.

• Upvote 1

Because someone is super intelligent doesn't mean thy have good taste, nor does being super rich.

The fella lives his life in a fucking veg rack and communicates by blowing down a straw. It was defo the beans that did it to him.

• Upvote 1

Was up in Galway this morning as the Mrs had a hospital appointment so afterwards went into Central 56 in Shop Street where this was on offer with tea for €10.

The Black and White Puds were incredible and the sausages were fine but disappointed in the bacon which was fairly bland tasting and anaemic looking. The eggs (2 of them) were poached but delicious all the same and would have preferred toast to the soda bread. Would have foregone the fried potato for more Black pudding

Extra mark given for the beans. 8/106925f09367d9cbe26d7f24c3b14f3e86.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Agree on most of the comment here K -- I love a poached egg tbh -- even on a fry I would lean that way if given the choice.

The puddings and the sausages look good -- the bacon looks like boiled ham. At least they had the good sense to put the beans furthest away and they seem to be contained. The spuds look like roasties. Fried bread would have got this to near 6.7/10 as it is 6/10.

• Upvote 1