You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

Check this shit out, motherfuckers. Joyous breakfast, fresh coffee AND the word magazine. I rule.

Oh yeah, that's melted cheese on the hash browns. Booyah!

29105_392965199218_610429218_4067811_7303002_n.jpg

That brings both tears of joy, and feelings of great jealousy. Top work, Longo!

Zeke what happened? You coulda bean a contender, you coulda bean somebody.

So many hate crimes against perfectly decent law abiding foodstuffs like egg and toast. The war on beans and the causes of beans has never bean more crucial. Fuck beans.

"Fuck beans" just made me spit my beans out, in a fit of laughter.

I prefer fried, but scrambled eggs are fine.

Beans would just ruin what is a truly wonderful breakfast.

On a side note, am I the only one who cuts their toast horizontally, rather than in triangles? I find it easier to make a delicious mini sandwich consisting of a bit of everything in the breakfast.

I prefer fried, but scrambled eggs are fine.

Beans would just ruin what is a truly wonderful breakfast.

On a side note, am I the only one who cuts their toast horizontally, rather than in triangles? I find it easier to make a delicious mini sandwich consisting of a bit of everything in the breakfast.

Beans would be the cherry on the top of the cake but thats by the by you are obviously sick and need mental help.

I'll let that pass though and concur on the toast. Its got to be horizontal so you can whack a boss butty on the go!

I don't mind beans, but i prefer them away from the breakfast to avoid the bean juice getting everythuing all sloppy. Don't do fried eggs, either poached or scrambled is the norm. Grilled Richmonds and grilled smoked Danish bacon as well.

Fuck, i'm hungry now.

I don't mind beans, but i prefer them away from the breakfast to avoid the bean juice getting everythuing all sloppy. Don't do fried eggs, either poached or scrambled is the norm. Grilled Richmonds and grilled smoked Danish bacon as well.

Fuck, i'm hungry now.

If you cook the shit out of beans they go all stodgy and congealed thus no juice. Thats how I do mine and they are ace.

Exactly. I open the can a little and pour the excess juice off mine down the sink before I cook em.

I like them thick and it removes bean juice from fucking with your other shit.

Fuck beans, they're over sugared and salty balls of devils's spunk.

My perfect brekkie would be:

3 rashers of smoked or dry cured back bacon

2 smashing sausages, 1 breakfast & 1 chorizo

1 fried egg

1 fried bread

Black pudd

Mushies

2 pieces of toast

HP Sauce

Mug of Twinings breakfast tea

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Tesco's cafe for me...

Worse? any "greasy spoon" whereby the greece is apparent round the edge of the beans...

OR McDonalds

OR 'spoons...something about NOT having a breaky..............with a pint!

As long as the eggs are gently poached and lying on freshly browned toast, bring the lot on and pile it up: 4 rashers of thick cut smoked bacon, a generously-girthed Cumberland horseshoe sausage, white pudding, black pudding, liver sausage, ulster fry, mushrooms (for health reasons), tomatoes, beans. The lot covered in freshly ground black pepper with HP brown sauce, extra toast, tea and bread and butter (for mopping up the wounded). A big mug of steaming hot tea with only one sweetex.

No hash browns though. No way in the world spuds (in any guise) belong on a breakfast plate.

Fuckin' low-life yobbo's!

As long as the eggs are gently poached and lying on freshly browned toast, bring the lot on and pile it up: bacon, a thickly-girthed Cumberland horseshoe sausage, white pudding, black pudding, liver sausage, ulster fry, mushrooms (for health reasons), tomatoes, beans, HP brown sauce, tea and bread and butter (for mopping up the wounded). Big mug of steaming hot tea with only one sweetex. No hash browns though. No way in the world spuds (in any guise) belong on a breakfast plate.

Fuckin' animals!

Little chef used to to little fried potato slices on their Olympic brekkie

they were ace.

littlechefMS0109_468x350.jpg

Potato scones are also tremendous additions to any plate.

Edit

They haven't quite got the egg to sausage ratio right there at all. 2 eggs = 4 sausages. I personally would get rid of the toms as well.

Little chef used to to little fried potato slices on their Olympic brekkie

they were ace.

littlechefMS0109_468x350.jpg

Potato scones are also tremendous additions to any plate.

Edit

They haven't quite got the egg to sausage ratio right there at all. 2 eggs = 4 sausages. I personally would get rid of the toms as well.

A true work of gastronomic art despoiled by a bean atrocity. Like sticking a muzzie on the Mona Lisa.

As long as the eggs are gently poached and lying on freshly browned toast, bring the lot on and pile it up: 4 rashers of thick cut smoked bacon, a generously-girthed Cumberland horseshoe sausage, white pudding, black pudding, liver sausage, ulster fry, mushrooms (for health reasons), tomatoes, beans. The lot covered in freshly ground black pepper with HP brown sauce, extra toast, tea and bread and butter (for mopping up the wounded). A big mug of steaming hot tea with only one sweetex.

No hash browns though. No way in the world spuds (in any guise) belong on a breakfast plate.

Fuckin' low-life yobbo's!

You poor deluded fool.

Fuck. Beans.

If the missus has had them and I'm even doing the washing up, I retch and gag like someone playing a tramp's pink oboe for a bet.

The absolute work of Beelzebub Catering co. If I could eliminate them from the planet, I would in a heartbeat.

Lucifer's haemorroids.