You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

One of them sausages is definitely a freshly laid bum cable, and it's not even the worst thing on the plate. He's jizzed on the bacon and the egg looks like it's getting dragged into a ghost trap. 

You've ruined my fucking day anyway. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Premier Inn East Thurrock. First Premier Inn I’ve stayed in since the pandemic struck.

pleasantly surprised overall. You sort of know what you’re going to get with a premier inn breakkie. Your egg is going to be over cooked by the hot lamp, and the bacon will have some inconsistency.

overall, black pud was above average, sausages were ace, tomato was nice, bacon was better than it looked, muzzies were nice, and the coffee was good.

I’ll settle for that.

26ADEE9E-7803-4703-89CF-1A2B24B01B79.jpeg

I would suggest you didn't know what you were going to get.

Why did you choose asbestos roof tile instead of toast?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why do people just put up with bean juice touching their egg? Even if you are fucking depraved enough to like the compressed dogg eggs swimming in cunt plasma, surely you don't want that disgusting putrid sauce ruining the lovely eggy taste. 

This country. 

I'm off to do an angry strangled shit

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

Why do people just put up with bean juice touching their egg? Even if you are fucking depraved enough to like the compressed dogg eggs swimming in cunt plasma, surely you don't want that disgusting putrid sauce ruining the lovely eggy taste. 

This country. 

Mucky heathens. I bet they're into watersports and scat. 

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

This country. 

Whats this country got to do with it? 

Tinned tomatoes. 

On 03/03/2022 at 09:11, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Premier Inn East Thurrock. First Premier Inn I’ve stayed in since the pandemic struck.

pleasantly surprised overall. You sort of know what you’re going to get with a premier inn breakkie. Your egg is going to be over cooked by the hot lamp, and the bacon will have some inconsistency.

overall, black pud was above average, sausages were ace, tomato was nice, bacon was better than it looked, muzzies were nice, and the coffee was good.

I’ll settle for that.

26ADEE9E-7803-4703-89CF-1A2B24B01B79.jpeg

Nice of the chef to bypass the urinals altogether and just go straight to your glass.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Bernard Diomede said:

A83F1C45-A5D5-4D2E-8083-D6AAA6E733F4.jpeg

Thanks for posting this and momentarily distracting me from the shit show that is the world today. 

It reminds me of the incredible capacity for suffering we humans can endure. 

My main complaint is that this is actually not that bad. Luckily the hash browns save the day by resembling the after effects of usage of weapons of mass destruction. The tomato looks far too pleased with itself as well, tell it to fuck off from me. 

Everything else is ok. Chuck a barrel of beans over the top, undo the drawstrings on your pyjamas, tell the wife to put the kettle on (using your best Sid The Sexist voice) and tuck in.

7/10.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

No way Putin has beans on his breakfast. This is a fact that can easily be verified by checking the Sainsburys home delivery order made by the Kremlin and by noting that the head honcho appears to be deranged. 

Never in the field of human conflict has a pro beaner ever invaded a neighbouring sovereign country. 

1 hour ago, Bernard Diomede said:

A83F1C45-A5D5-4D2E-8083-D6AAA6E733F4.jpeg

The extra points for no beans are immediately removed for 3 fucking gash browns. Why has someone taken the skin off some rice pudding and lashed it on the egg yolk? 

What's with the knife and fork placement, the traditional placement is astride the plate. The pattern on the cutlery handles gives me aggressive syphilis. And what kind of utter cunt drinks water with his full English? 

I am instructed by my lawyer not to comment on the meat, the gash browns are cunts, the mushrooms, tomato and egg looks boss, no hot drink in view, nor keys and conker, a very generous 2/10

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

No way Putin has beans on his breakfast. This is a fact that can easily be verified by checking the Sainsburys home delivery order made by the Kremlin and by noting that the head honcho appears to be deranged. 

Never in the field of human conflict has a pro beaner ever invaded a neighbouring sovereign country. 

'Beanz Meanz Heinz' has a different meaning for Poles who survived the Nazi invasion.

• Upvote 2