You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

58 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Just ordered this into work

image.png

It should have cost £6.50, but he charged me a fiver, because "It's Christmas innit!"

Eat With Kev is the name of the cafe.

1) Those sausages look like they have been carefully extricated from a constipated dog's anus, at the cost of the dog's life.

2) The egg yolk resembles an upside down baboon's face, and an unhappy one at that. Probably because it knew it's face would end up on that plate.

3) The knife is wet, it's probably been used to wipe the sweat from Kev's gooch before landing on your plate. 

4) It's from Wrexham. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Plates too small

Eating a fry up at your office desk? You dirty bastard

The egg looks ok.... depressed but ok

Stumpy sausages but look tasty enough

Black pudding fine just needs another slice

Providing that bacon is smoked it's 'not bad'

I assume that's fried bread... fair shout

The hash brown from KFC? Radical

Them tomatoes need a grill

That knife isn't sitting well with me at all and I don't know why

3/10 

the egg looks ok? it's an abomination. It looks like they started cooking it before they put the sausages on. 

2 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

image.png

It should have cost £6.50, but he charged me a fiver, because "It's Christmas innit!"

The plates giving me anxiety, way too small can't enjoy a breakfast if you have to approach it like you're on the krypton factor.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

the egg looks ok? it's an abomination. It looks like they started cooking it before they put the sausages on. 

Which is presumably why they rushed the sausages out without cooking some of the sides.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Which is presumably why they rushed the sausages out without cooking some of the sides.

Sausages could have definitely done with a little longer. Egg was slightly over cooked, but had a little bit of runny going on. Bacon was good. I ordered 1 toast & 1 fried bread, but got two fried bread. Hash brown was wank, fell apart when you touched it, like some relic off the Titanic. Black pudding was above average.

8 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Sausages could have definitely done with a little longer. Egg was slightly over cooked, but had a little bit of runny going on. Bacon was good. I ordered 1 toast & 1 fried bread, but got two fried bread. Hash brown was wank, fell apart when you touched it, like some relic off the Titanic. Black pudding was above average.

Arl arse on Stringy that 

23 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

image.png

Why do I need an arrow to show me where the bacon?

Lose the black and triangle and I'd give it a go if he doesn't overcook the egg.

And add some fuckin beans.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I went to the butchers yesterday for our Christmas order. Whilst there I picked up some proper fucking sausages and delicious smoked bacon for the weekend. Last night I had an epiphany: breakfast for tea. So here's my first home cooked entry to this thread but offered as an evening meal.

It was all delicious, the duck egg a triumph, the mushrooms cooked well and, of course, the beautiful, beautiful beans. My only regret was forgetting to pick up some black pudding.

8/10.

IMG_20211210_184931.jpg

• Upvote 16

37 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

I went to the butchers yesterday for our Christmas order. Whilst there I picked up some proper fucking sausages and delicious smoked bacon for the weekend. Last night I had an epiphany: breakfast for tea. So here's my first home cooked entry to this thread but offered as an evening meal.

It was all delicious, the duck egg a triumph, the mushrooms cooked well and, of course, the beautiful, beautiful beans. My only regret was forgetting to pick up some black pudding.

8/10.

IMG_20211210_184931.jpg

Plate looks like saucer. Brave man with beans even though you, me and the majority agree.

Is there a bread shortage?

Looks good though.