You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

37 minutes ago, belarus said:

I know - and he’s a skinny cunt too

Yeah he muat eat next to fuck all rest of week if he does 1 challenge a week.

Let's say he does a challenge and it is 10,000 calories....an average person would eat about 2,500 a day so 17,500 a week....he'd then have 7,500 left for other 6 days, so probably only eats about 1,250 per day on those 6.

Beard fella says something similar on his youtube videos....

Q: How come you don’t get fat? A: I eat like this for 1 hour of a 168 hour long week. In simple terms, I eat at caloric maintenance over the course of time, meaning I don’t gain weight. If you're interested in learning more, see the ‘But How Come You're Not Fat' and 'It Was Just A Normal Day...' videos available on my channel.

42 minutes ago, an tha said:

Yeah he muat eat next to fuck all rest of week if he does 1 challenge a week.

Let's say he does a challenge and it is 10,000 calories....an average person would eat about 2,500 a day so 17,500 a week....he'd then have 7,500 left for other 6 days, so probably only eats about 1,250 per day on those 6.

Beard fella says something similar on his youtube videos....

Q: How come you don’t get fat? A: I eat like this for 1 hour of a 168 hour long week. In simple terms, I eat at caloric maintenance over the course of time, meaning I don’t gain weight. If you're interested in learning more, see the ‘But How Come You're Not Fat' and 'It Was Just A Normal Day...' videos available on my channel.

You’d think they would need to acclimatise their stomachs wouldn’t you? That’s mad actually - wouldn’t have thought that at all

2 hours ago, belarus said:

Fucking tinned tomatoes. Disgrace.

You never get to see that lad polish off a dish. Do you reckon he does nail them or stay comfortably full?

He's said in other videos that he doesn't, as people were a bit concerned for him. He shares with the cameraman and still ends up with doggy bags apparently. He's a reviewer, not a challenge eater.

1 minute ago, Pidge said:

He's said in other videos that he doesn't, as people were a bit concerned for him. He shares with the cameraman and still ends up with doggy bags apparently. He's a reviewer, not a challenge eater.

No, I get that. He’s a big lad though, so could have been that he nailed the food off camera in an act of man boob feeding gluttony, once the paid work was done. 

21 minutes ago, belarus said:

You’d think they would need to acclimatise their stomachs wouldn’t you? That’s mad actually - wouldn’t have thought that at all

Yeah must be some stomach stretching that has been done to be able to eat like that even once a week.

It really shouldn't but it fucking fascinates me watching them - especially the speed ones where they are downing something like 20 big macs in 5 mins or whatever.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

Yeah must be some stomach stretching that has been done to be able to eat like that even once a week.

It really shouldn't but it fucking fascinates me watching them - especially the speed ones where they are downing something like 20 big macs in 5 mins or whatever.

Have you seen the competitions when they line up on a stage and eat as many burgers or hot dogs as possible in a given space of time? Fucking minging - they down water to make the buns go soggy. It’s fucking grim, but absolutely encapsulating. Is that the right word? You know what I mean.

I’ll find one now…

11 minutes ago, an tha said:

Horrible.

Watched this one earlier 19lbs of scran....even he can't do it.

Fucking hell - I haven’t finished it yet, but eating that amount of rice must be dangerous? It will soak up all your internal fluid and continue to expand! Wouldn’t it?

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

Stonie does a 10,115 calorie 'full english'

The bacon on that made me feel ill (never mind the rest)- it looked like the stuff you'd lard a turkey with and try a bit during cooking when you're half cut, before realising it tastes like shite.

Just now, Mudface said:

The bacon on that made me feel ill (never mind the rest)- it looked like the stuff you'd lard a turkey with and try a bit during cooking when you're half cut, before realising it tastes like shite.

Yeah looked grim that

35 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Better than 90% of the abominations posted on here. And I include most of mine in that 

• Upvote 1