You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

3 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I don’t know why he’s wearing sweat bands on his wrists like a tennis player. My guess is he’s a fat fucker who hasn’t played tennis once in his whole fucking life. 

I've He's played tennis loads of times

4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The Rags genuine editorial policy is to have no word or sentence structure that a nine year old wouldn't be able to understand.

Got to indoctrinate people as early as possible.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, an tha said:

This fella is an animal....

He’s upped his game that lad. He used to fail loads of challenges or take ages doing it.

He’s still no Matt Stonie though. That lad is a freak 

On 14/07/2021 at 19:41, Carvalho Diablo said:

Go to 12:50 for the action.

Fucking tinned tomatoes. Disgrace.

You never get to see that lad polish off a dish. Do you reckon he does nail them or stay comfortably full?

59 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Am I the only one thinking ‘what’s the fucking point?’ 

It can’t be enjoyable either at the time or the hours of discomfort and sluggishness while you digest it then the effluence post digestion.

I really don’t get the appeal.

It's just his job. He must make a fair whack from it through his Youtube channels, sponsorships and competitions. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, belarus said:

Not his English breakfast one, but fuck me, how does he manage that???

Holy shit- not sure if it was you or another poster who I was chatting with before about Stonie, but the one where he ate a ridiculous amount of crisps was painful to watch.

Just now, Mudface said:

Holy shit- not sure if it was you or another poster who I was chatting with before about Stonie, but the one where he ate a ridiculous amount of crisps was painful to watch.

Yes, that was us mate. And an other too I think.

Still get mesmerised by his speed of eating too. A large mega Mac complete meal in under a minute I think he did. How?

Just now, belarus said:

Yes, that was us mate. And an other too I think.

Still get mesmerised by his speed of eating too. A large mega Mac complete meal in under a minute I think he did. How?

It's genuinely amazing. I get indigestion just thinking about it, never mind actually swallowing what must be only partially chewed food.

6 minutes ago, Mudface said:

It's just his job. He must make a fair whack from it through his Youtube channels, sponsorships and competitions. 

Yeah, I get that, but it's the whole competitive/challenge eating thing i just don't understand.

This is a challenge near me...

10Devastator-Burgerjpeg.jpg

What do you get out of it after the first 10/20 mouthfulls apart from uncomfortably full and lethargic?

Just don't get it, though I really want a burger now.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, belarus said:

He’s upped his game that lad. He used to fail loads of challenges or take ages doing it.

He’s still no Matt Stonie though. That lad is a freak 

Been watching Matt Stonie videos recently.

Fucking unreal.

Watched him eat about 9lbs of curry and rice plus sides the other day....a freak.

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

Been watching Matt Stonie videos recently.

Fucking unreal.

Watched him eat about 9lbs of curry and rice plus sides the other day....a freak.

I know - and he’s a skinny cunt too