You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

23 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

The missus overdid it last night and is hanging this morning so made her a breakfast bap. 

0E85946B-7322-43B5-9BDE-0BFB92E8C5FB.jpeg

0982A276-2FE0-404C-B0AC-0E9F9B743AB9.jpeg

64E14E50-3E97-40FE-8F4D-F498D3A03C63.jpeg

7DF05B23-7678-4529-87D7-9B74530ACC96.jpeg

99BB0ABE-D8BA-4639-8A20-892BC0B7125A.jpeg

A03F910D-5F44-49ED-B12B-1B2A72558CFD.jpeg

That looks outstanding although I'm not sure about the sausages not being separated from each other. Can imagine that being very messy to eat. 

Would eat, without the mushroom and 2 eggs is too much, an Egg is a nice addition but it's not something you want too much of on a butty, plus who the fuck gives a shit about presentation when you're hungover, bring me the butty and stop cleaning the plate you cunt, is what I'd be thinking.

33 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Would eat, without the mushroom and 2 eggs is too much, an Egg is a nice addition but it's not something you want too much of on a butty, plus who the fuck gives a shit about presentation when you're hungover, bring me the butty and stop cleaning the plate you cunt, is what I'd be thinking.

I’d never have egg or mushroom. 

I had sausage, bacon and black pudding. 

• Upvote 1

On 02/05/2021 at 20:35, Tony Moanero said:

I had no idea people made money from YouTube. When you say subscribers, do people have paid subscriptions to watch shit on there?

On 02/05/2021 at 20:45, KMD7 said:

I think it's through sponsored ads and allowing ads to be played Tone along with live streaming. You can subscribe for free. There are some channels that have paying subscribers as well. 

They sell “merch” as well. My youngest has a tracksuit from the one she watches play Minecraft, whilst our older girl used to watch an English lad who is currently estimated to be worth £25m, all made from playing the same game and uploading it for kids to watch. 

I just need to add here - I fucking hate Minecraft. 

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

Dunno if that Danny bloke had a load of videos stored up or whether he's just trying to cash in on his sudden popularity (or both), but he's released 14 videos in the last week.

Lets hope for his health he had a load in his locker 

To be fair, this looks ace apart from the full loaf. The gimmick is exactly that, but it's just too much bread. But the sausages and bacon look well cooked, for a change, which is always my bugbear if i order a cooked brekky.

Not bothered about pancakes either.

I like this lad's videos, but i can't see him ever slagging anything off even if he genuinely didn't like it. He just seems too nice a guy.

5 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Too true man - thread had gone a little Facebook here.

@aRdja moving has seen a drastic drop in quality. 

And quantity.

And cost.

I haven’t had a full English since I moved really. They don’t really do it here. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, aRdja said:

I haven’t had a full English since I moved really. They don’t really do it here. 

You're in Australia I think? What about blag ones, or do you value your health more than our entertainment?

19 minutes ago, Mudface said:

You're in Australia I think? What about blag ones, or do you value your health more than our entertainment?

A lot of the cafes serve hipster meals like smashed avocado. Some of them do “big breakfast” but not quite the same, as black pudding is a real niche product here, and no one eats beans. You could try get it made to order but it’d end up being very expensive... Let’s use this very popular cafe not far from where I used to live as a case study.

http://www.hobba.com.au/menu

First you pick “Specialty free range eggs” from the breakfast menu, and that’ll already cost you $11

Then you add the sides;

+$5 for Sausage 

+$7 for Jamon (the closest thing to bacon)

+$6 for Mushrooms and blistered trus tomatoes

So that meal would end up costing you $29 (£16) and it’d probably be tasty but not really proper full english.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, aRdja said:

A lot of the cafes serve hipster meals like smashed avocado. Some of them do “big breakfast” but not quite the same as black pudding is a real niche product here, and no one eats beans. You could try get it made to order but it’d end up being very expensive... Let’s use this very popular cafe not far from where I used to live as a case study.

First you pick “Specialty free range eggs” from the breakfast menu, and that’d already cost $11

Then you add the sides;

+$5 for Sausage 

So that meal would end up costing you $29 (£16) and it’s probably be tasty but not really proper full english.

I can believe that. Thats why Rolf had to come over here to be a nonce. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, aRdja said:

A lot of the cafes serve hipster meals like smashed avocado. Some of them do “big breakfast” but not quite the same as black pudding is a real niche product here, and no one eats beans. You could try get it made to order but it’d end up being very expensive... Let’s use this very popular cafe not far from where I used to live as a case study.

First you pick “Specialty free range eggs” from the breakfast menu, and that’d already cost $11

Then you add the sides;

+$5 for Sausage 

So that meal would end up costing you $29 (£16) and it’s probably be tasty but not really proper full english.

To be fair, it sounds like London... 

Yeah, not really worth doing. It's no wonder we punished people by sending them there. All those filthy bean deniers rowing their way to the beat of a 57 Varieties drum.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, aRdja said:

A lot of the cafes serve hipster meals like smashed avocado. Some of them do “big breakfast” but not quite the same, as black pudding is a real niche product here, and no one eats beans. You could try get it made to order but it’d end up being very expensive... Let’s use this very popular cafe not far from where I used to live as a case study.

First you pick “Specialty free range eggs” from the breakfast menu, and that’ll already cost you $11

Then you add the sides;

+$5 for Sausage 

So that meal would end up costing you $29 (£16) and it’d probably be tasty but not really proper full english.

£16?

Robbing bastards, well I suppose it's in their DNA.

6 minutes ago, Mudface said:

To be fair, it sounds like London... 

Yeah, not really worth doing. It's no wonder we punished people by sending them there. All those filthy bean deniers rowing their way to the beat of a 57 Varieties drum.

That makes sense. I arrived in the UK a bean hater in 2015, and throughout my full english breakfast journey I ended up liking the thing. I haven’t had it since I moved back though.