Quantcast
What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast? - Page 427 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
ISeeRed

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

Beans with a full English?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

4 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I’ve just spent 5 minutes of my finite time on the earth watching a fat bloke eat his breakfast in a cobbled street and listening to him say “absolutely gorgeous” over and over again with a mouth full of food and in a slightly leery way. I will never get those moments again. 

You just wanted a look at the old dears front door so you could see what number she lives at. 

Ted_Bundy_murder_kit.JPG

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I’ve just spent 5 minutes of my finite time on the earth watching a fat bloke eat his breakfast in a cobbled street and listening to him say “absolutely gorgeous” over and over again with a mouth full of food and in a slightly leery way. I will never get those moments again. 

I know it doesn't feel like it but give it ten minutes and you'll be good to go again.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

You just wanted a look at the old dears front door so you could see what number she lives at. 

Ted_Bundy_murder_kit.JPG

Is that the Ted Bundy fun time party pack he got caught with the first time?

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

Is that the Ted Bundy fun time party pack he got caught with the first time?

It’s alleged it was Teds 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It’s alleged it was Teds 

Oh I see you are one of those #Bundyisinnocent types

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Oh I see you are one of those #Bundyisinnocent types

When the evidence points so obviously towards the colonel it’s not unusual to get sceptics. Bundy was framed for a Tory 

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

When the evidence points so obviously towards the colonel it’s not unusual to get sceptics. Bundy was framed for a Tory 

How can anyone that handsome go round stoving women's heads in? Lovely church going chap.

47 minutes ago, Elite said:

Should get a Netflix food/travel show him. Bolton's very own Anthony Bourdain.

Nigel Haworth says hello ay oop!

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The dirty dirty bastard 

He wasn't content with a full loaf of bread containing a full English, he had to go that step further and order pancakes and a fucking milkshake.

13 minutes ago, Elite said:

He wasn't content with a full loaf of bread containing a full English, he had to go that step further and order pancakes and a fucking milkshake.

I'll bet you every egg on the planet that he ordered a takeaway that night. 

He must go through bog-roll like ..... something that goes through something a lot! 

He says at the end he doesn't eat it all, to be fair. I was just hoping there would be a turn where he called the server a nonce and lashed the beans into the passing traffic.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pidge said:

He says at the end he doesn't eat it all, to be fair. I was just hoping there would be a turn where he called the server a nonce and lashed the beans into the passing traffic.

An actual Rhino would probably struggle with that to be fair 

53 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I went to University with a lad who used to do that with a full portion of fish, chips and mushy peas. He was from Yorkshire as well. Weird fuckers the lot of them. 

2 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I went to University with a lad who used to do that with a full portion of fish, chips and mushy peas. He was from Yorkshire as well. Weird fuckers the lot of them. 

Did you say you were from/ live in Wakefield? He did one for an Indian takeaway there-

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Did you say you were from/ live in Wakefield? He did one for an Indian takeaway there-

I am. This is probably the most well known Indian Takeaway in Wakefield. Supposedly very good, certainly very popular. I don’t use it myself but know people who swear by it. 

16 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Looks very nice that. I'd have shoved it in a hollowed out loaf though.

• Upvote 2