You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

2 minutes ago, belarus said:

Haha - not bad for a yank’s effort though. He did one where he ate Michael phelps’ daily diet in 45 minutes. I felt bloated just watching it

Aye, some of them are nauseating. This one is horrendous, and I like crisps-

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Aye, some of them are nauseating. This one is horrendous, and I like crisps-

Always found it mad how the best competitive eaters are generally quite thin.

Then again, fat cunts can't starve themselves long enough to empty their stomach. They probably have a full English 10 minutes before attempting a Burger Challenge/etc.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Elite said:

Always found it mad how the best competitive eaters are generally quite thin.

Then again, fat cunts can't starve themselves long enough to empty their stomach. They probably have a full English 10 minutes before attempting a Burger Challenge/etc.

Heh, I guess they're kind of like athletes with freakish physiques. The best ones apparently do a lot of fitness training as well and generally eat very healthily when they're not completely gorging themselves. There's been a few of those Beard ones where he's up against these massive fellas, and beaten them easily because they're so out of condition.

Just now, Mudface said:

Heh, I guess they're kind of like athletes with freakish physiques. The best ones apparently do a lot of fitness training as well and generally eat very healthily when they're not completely gorging themselves. There's been a few of those Beard ones where he's up against these massive fellas, and beaten them easily because they're so out of condition.

Who'd have thought being a greedy cunt required training!

I remember on Man VS food when he did a 2-person pizza challenge, the skinny guy doing it with him ate far more.

I miss that show.

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

I remember on Man VS food when he did a 2-person pizza challenge, the skinny guy doing it with him ate far more.

I miss that show.

The new guy on it (Casey?) was shit compared to the original.

2 minutes ago, Mudface said:

The new guy on it (Casey?) was shit compared to the original.

I didn't know it was going, never seen the new guy.

I'd watch that Yorkshire guy on a show like that but he doesn't look like he has the athleticism required to eat 24 hotdogs or chicken wings that could literally melt the skin off your face.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Elite said:

I miss that show.

I remember there was some competitive eater guy on that who demolished a 2-foot long burrito in about 30 seconds. These competitive eaters don't seem to need to chew their food. They can just inhale it.

19 minutes ago, Trumo said:

I remember there was some competitive eater guy on that who demolished a 2-foot long burrito in about 30 seconds. These competitive eaters don't seem to need to chew their food. They can just inhale it.

Probably had more had Heimlich's than the German Yellow Pages.

• Upvote 1

On 24/04/2021 at 09:10, Anubis said:

Posted to YouTube on the 11th April so clearly current. I think Grandma may be getting a knock from health and safety shortly. And not just for the double beans.

It's funny that you posted this mate. This guys videos popped up on my recommended on YouTube last week too. His growth is crazy. Started off on 24,000 subscribers when I saw him last week. Today he's on 117,000!

He did a live Q&A today and said his wife died 3 months ago leaving him alone with 3 kids. Awful news. He's about to become a very rich guy with his growth on YouTube, he deserves it.

• Upvote 2

Jesus, that’s sad.

I like him. There doesn’t really seem any side to him and I bet some of these places are seeing their business increase as a result. There’s one where he visits a cafe attached to a sports ground and the cheesy skin on chips look amazing. This one.

7 hours ago, Mil-ing Around said:

It's funny that you posted this mate. This guys videos popped up on my recommended on YouTube last week too. His growth is crazy. Started off on 24,000 subscribers when I saw him last week. Today he's on 117,000!

He did a live Q&A today and said his wife died 3 months ago leaving him alone with 3 kids. Awful news. He's about to become a very rich guy with his growth on YouTube, he deserves it.

Ah shit, I wish I hadn't read that now, how sad.

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah, good on him although I hope he eats healthy when not filming these ones. For his own sake. Hope he makes a fortune. 

Judging by his size and pallor, I'd guess he doesn't, or at least didn't.

6 hours ago, Anubis said:

Jesus, that’s sad.

I like him. There doesn’t really seem any side to him and I bet some of these places are seeing their business increase as a result. There’s one where he visits a cafe attached to a sports ground and the cheesy skin on chips look amazing. This one.

Yeah, i like him too, seems like a genuine fella. Doesn't give a fuck when he goes to these places, sets up his own table right outside and films on a main road haha. 

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah, good on him although I hope he eats healthy when not filming these ones. For his own sake. Hope he makes a fortune. 

I thought that too mate. Adam Richmond (man v food) started to get serious health problems after years of eating all that food and that's why he stopped. Hopefully this guy looks after himself at some point.

Seems like somebody was looking down on him, its damn hard to get the youtube algorithm to bump such a small content creator on to the home page of such a big platform and into 1000's of peoples recommended lists. He will be a millionaire inside 2 years with his current growth on youtube though. His viewership numbers per video and subscriber numbers are crazy high and gaining at a rapid rate. Nice story, hope he makes it big for him and his kids. 

• Upvote 1