You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

57 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Richmond Meat Free Sausages, Scrambled Egg, Vegan Black Pudding, Cherry Tomatoes and Sardines. Come at me. 

A1A0E43A-EC1E-40FF-9FC3-19A7E459949F.jpeg

Jesus fucking Christ. All of the grief you've given people over breakfasts in here and you have the cojones to post that. Vegan black pudding? Fuck off. Sardines? Where to fucking start? They look like you ate them last night and regurgitated them in to a pan like a penguin feeding it's young. 

This is an absolute disgrace, you fucking rocking chair.

Repped.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Richmond Meat Free Sausages, Scrambled Egg, Vegan Black Pudding, Cherry Tomatoes and Sardines. Come at me. 

Dear Fellow Breakfast Connoisseurs,

Obviously our first instinct will be to hunt down the creator of this atrocity and drown them in a vat of the baked beans it’s sorely missing. 

I do feel we need to tread carefully though. I’ve long suspected some of @Bjornebye’s posts are thinly disguised cries for help and this confirms it. 

Yes, we’ve every right to be outraged that our futures have been blighted by having to look at those imitation sausages. What’s been seen, can’t be unseen after all and I’m sure several laws have been broken by posting their image. 

I’m right by your side in thinking the addition of sardines (fucking sardines) is just his way of showing that he has no respect for his fellow forumites and the human race in general. 

As for the rest of it! Absolutely, they’re just the breakfast ingredients equivalent of sticking two fingers up at us and having sex with our wives while we’re tied to a chair and forced to watch. 

We need to rise above it though. This is a guy who needs our love not our loathing, our support not our insults, our understanding not our sidewinders.

Don’t worry Stig, we’re here for you. You know not what you do. 

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Dear Fellow Breakfast Connoisseurs,

Obviously our first instinct will be to hunt down the creator of this atrocity and drown them in a vat of the baked beans it’s sorely missing. 

I do feel we need to tread carefully though. I’ve long suspected some of @Bjornebye’s posts are thinly disguised cries for help and this confirms it. 

Yes, we’ve every right to be outraged that our futures have been blighted by having to look at those imitation sausages. What’s been seen, can’t be unseen after all and I’m sure several laws have been broken by posting their image. 

I’m right by your side in thinking the addition of sardines (fucking sardines) is just his way of showing that he has no respect for his fellow forumites and the human race in general. 

As for the rest of it! Absolutely, they’re just the breakfast ingredients equivalent of sticking two fingers up at us and having sex with our wives while we’re tied to a chair and forced to watch. 

We need to rise above it though. This is a guy who needs our love not our loathing, our support not our insults, our understanding not our sidewinders.

Don’t worry Stig, we’re here for you. You know not what you do. 

Shut up you soft cunt. 

• Upvote 1

There are loads of alternatives for vegetarian/pescatarian breakfasts. I don't get why fruit and vegetables always want to pretend they are animals. Have a bit of fucking pride and be proud of what you are, stop trying to be something you're not!

PS> If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them taste so good?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Jesus Fucking Christ

I feel like a part of me has just died inside

I genuinely think I'd rather eat cold sick for breakfast than this disgrace

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It was fit, and healthy. You fat spotty artery cloggers. 

If it doesn't take at least 2 months off your life it has no place in this thread. This place is for breakfasts that contribute to obesity, high blood pressure and organ failure. So take your sardines and fuck off.

tenor.gif

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Spy Bee said:

Fish on a breakfast?

tenor.gif?itemid=3559950

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

4CB253DF-6767-487B-AF0D-BBE672482120.gif

1 hour ago, Numero said:

One of the worst breakfasts I’ve ever seen. 

1 hour ago, Spy Bee said:

There are loads of alternatives for vegetarian/pescatarian breakfasts. I don't get why fruit and vegetables always want to pretend they are animals. Have a bit of fucking pride and be proud of what you are, stop trying to be something you're not!

PS> If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them taste so good?

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

Christ on a bike!

Agreed. People have been banned from here for less.