You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

6 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

It wasn’t a breakfast, I had it for lunch at Stump Cross Caverns in the Yorkshire Dales while my daughter was doing a potions science class thing today, but it’s got enough of a breakfast about it to feel like it can go in here.

this was fucking wonderful.

one of the nicest lunches out I’ve had in a long while.

corned beef hash fritters, black pudding and eggs. Brown sauce underneath. Terrific.

488B1025-80FC-4002-8A9B-CF0A1E4251B0.jpeg

62D842BD-663E-499A-852E-200CE0AC45EA.jpeg

Great place to take your kids to. We took ours there over 30 years ago and they took their kids there last year.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

It wasn’t a breakfast, I had it for lunch at Stump Cross Caverns in the Yorkshire Dales while my daughter was doing a potions science class thing today, but it’s got enough of a breakfast about it to feel like it can go in here.

Hang on, I thought Hogwarts was closed these days?

12 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

It might not be a breakfast dish, but that pesto chicken with rocket sandwich is a sure-fire winner. One that I've made a few times using either panini bread, ciabatta or focaccia. I've tried it with both red and green pesto and it works better with green. Make sure to include some roasted red pepper. I don't bother adding things like mozzarella because I have issues with dairy.

18 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

this was fucking wonderful.

one of the nicest lunches out I’ve had in a long while.

corned beef hash fritters, black pudding and eggs. Brown sauce underneath. Terrific.

62D842BD-663E-499A-852E-200CE0AC45EA.jpeg

VastNastyAkitainu-max-1mb.gif

£8.95 - collected from a farm place nearby. Do your worst cunts, but it was quality.

7.5/10 - full point lost due to forgetting my black pudding and half a point for having a hash brown included. Hash browns are not meant to go on an English breakfast 

FB6217BB-D211-455C-B38D-5D084BBD1F6A.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, belarus said:

£8.95 - collected from a farm place nearby. Do your worst cunts, but it was quality.

7.5/10 - full point lost due to forgetting my black pudding and half a point for having a hash brown included. Hash browns are not meant to go on an English breakfast 

There should also be points removed for toast cut in something approaching triangular fashion. 

Point regained for having a key ring that looks like some form of portable sex toy. Always good to be prepared. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

There should also be points removed for toast cut in something approaching triangular fashion. 

Point regained for having a key ring that looks like some form of portable sex toy. Always good to be prepared. 

Mrs Belarus’ keys them - some tough questions she will be fielding now

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

When you rang them to order you should have clearly stated that you like your bacon cooked and not to kick fuck out of the eggs and tomatoes. What sort of farm is it? 

To be fair, I agree on the bacon - the fat went to the dog. The medallions were decent though.

It looks like a bit of a placcy farm - in rural surroundings, but it’s just a coffee shop from what I could see from the car park. Who knows, they could be round the back forcing chickens to lay eggs and then lashing them at the wall and stomping through the tomato plants before they send the to be cooked

1 hour ago, belarus said:

To be fair, I agree on the bacon - the fat went to the dog. The medallions were decent though.

It looks like a bit of a placcy farm - in rural surroundings, but it’s just a coffee shop from what I could see from the car park. Who knows, they could be round the back forcing chickens to lay eggs and then lashing them at the wall and stomping through the tomato plants before they send the to be cooked

I don't think thats up for debate mate. 

4 hours ago, belarus said:

Decent sized brekie that but it looks a bit dry. 

Seeing as Biden won, I'll let that cut toast slide this time.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, belarus said:

Not sure that knuckle duster would do much damage. Strange choice of weapon.