Quantcast
What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast? - Page 339 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
ISeeRed

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

Beans with a full English?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

Me Ma’s effort today, everything cooked exactly as I like it. Minus a point for the lack of black pudding the lazy cow and half a point for one of the sausages breaking. 2 pieces of toast accompanied it. 

C559874E-759C-475A-A16E-7FBA441BFFCC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 22
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Hmmm, not too bad -- she splashed the fat, veteran move there.

Mushrooms look good but the tomato is out of a tin.

Haha splashing the fat was egg cooking 101 in our house when I was a kid 

Looks good. Swap the hash browns for a couple of bits of black pudding and a few beans and I'm smashing that. Tinned plum tomatoes are a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

50 minutes ago, Bernard Diomede said:

Me Ma’s effort today, everything cooked exactly as I like it. Minus a point for the lack of black pudding the lazy cow and half a point for one of the sausages breaking. 2 pieces of toast accompanied it. 

Looks really nice. 

1 hour ago, Bernard Diomede said:

Best breakfast on here in ages that. Is your ma single? 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Best breakfast on here in ages that. Is your ma single? 

Haha! Nah but If she knew about this thread she’d probably cook you one though! They’re talked about very highly amongst my friends and family and she thrives on it the show off. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Bernard Diomede said:

Haha! Nah but If she knew about this thread she’d probably cook you one though! They’re talked about very highly amongst my friends and family and she thrives on it the show off. 

Just inbox me the address I'll be round in the morning. 

2 hours ago, Bernard Diomede said:

I’d eat it. However, tinned tomato rather than fresh, yolks are a tad underdone for my liking, no black pudding, hash browns should have been left in the freezer in Farmfoods. 

Fresh tom, black pudding and a dollop of beans and that would be spot on.  Looking good regardless.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Bernard Diomede said:

I had a bad head so my iced pint of water must have perspired 

Jizz then. 

3 minutes ago, Bernard Diomede said:

Alright Sherlock 

Nothing to be embarrassed about mate. I'm sat in a&e waiting to get stitches on my cock after seeing your brekkie. You're one of the lucky ones. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Bernard Diomede said:

6 hours ago, mgw100 said:

Looks good. Swap the hash browns for a couple of bits of black pudding and a few beans and I'm smashing that. Tinned plum tomatoes are a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine.

5 hours ago, Pidge said:

Fresh tom, black pudding and a dollop of beans and that would be spot on.  Looking good regardless.

4 hours ago, KMD7 said:

Looks great that Bernard mate. 9/10. 1 mark deducted for the lack of beans

I hate eggs, but apart from that, lack of beans and black pudding prevent that from being amazing. 8 out of 10 for me.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I hate eggs, but apart from that, lack of beans and black pudding prevent that from being amazing. 8 out of 10 for me.

64C20C15-4A12-4323-B8B7-9B57DC29958B.gif

To neg you for the eggs and beans comment.

Christ....

James Dempsey has created beans on toast - but not as you know it.

The quirky dessert is made from carefully-crafted marzipan "beans" in a sauce using orange zest, juice and cream.

Meanwhile the "toast" is lemon drizzle cake, sliced to look like bread and given the right look and temperature by placing under the grill .

No detail is left to chance - the yellow yolk is mango coulis - and the white of the egg, panna cotta, made from milk and cream, cooled to just the right temperature before being poured onto a plate in layers to get a natural-looking ripple effect.

Screenshot_20191109-220558.jpg

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Christ....

James Dempsey has created beans on toast - but not as you know it.

The quirky dessert is made from carefully-crafted marzipan "beans" in a sauce using orange zest, juice and cream.

Meanwhile the "toast" is lemon drizzle cake, sliced to look like bread and given the right look and temperature by placing under the grill .

No detail is left to chance - the yellow yolk is mango coulis - and the white of the egg, panna cotta, made from milk and cream, cooled to just the right temperature before being poured onto a plate in layers to get a natural-looking ripple effect.

Screenshot_20191109-220558.jpg

I don't care how it's made, the bean juice is still touching the egg.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1