Quantcast
What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast? - Page 329 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
ISeeRed

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

Beans with a full English?  

189 members have voted

  1. 1. Beans with a full English?

    • Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
      124
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.
      61


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Pidge said:

That's how you're meant to do it. You pour them out and then take the dish up to the bean counter for a free refill.

No -- you order the breakfast without beans, eat half of it - grab the other guys beans, dump them on the plate then ask for a refund.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I've gone off eggs. It's weird. I love eggs but now even the smell of them turns my stomach. I'm having full English without the egg. Something is broken with in me.

This happened to my mother. She woke up one morning and couldn't stand the smell. Never ate another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, an tha said:

Echo leading with a controversial breakfast pic with beans in a 'best' breakfast article...

 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/traditional-full-english-breakfast-liverpool-13223882

The Echo has been shite for years but this is the final straw.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, an tha said:

Echo leading with a controversial breakfast pic with beans in a 'best' breakfast article...

 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/traditional-full-english-breakfast-liverpool-13223882

Nothing controversial about it.

 

Beans are one of the basic ingredients of the full breakfast. So basic that if your one of these fucking weirdos who don't like beans on the plate, you have to specifically ask for them not to be included. Otherwise the person serving you will just assume your quite normal and include beans given that they're part of a full breakfast.

  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Nothing controversial about it.

 

Beans are one of the basic ingredients of the full breakfast. So basic that if your one of these fucking weirdos who don't like beans on the plate, you have to specifically ask for them not to be included. Otherwise the person serving you will just assume your quite normal and include beans given that they're part of a full breakfast.

Dougie knows

 

Standard ingredients made it easier to prepare and so the 'common' English breakfast rapidly spread nationally, its standard ingredients of bacon, eggs, sausage, black pudding, baked beans, grilled tomato, fried bread and toast, served with a jams, marmalades, tea/coffee and orange juice.

 

https://www.englishbreakfastsociety.com/full-english-breakfast.html

  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Americans having pancakes with syrup and bacon for breakfast.

 

Fucking weirdos.

If you start the day with a dessert then there's  no wonder there's an obesity epidemic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, viRdjil said:

Dougie knows

 

Standard ingredients made it easier to prepare and so the 'common' English breakfast rapidly spread nationally, its standard ingredients of bacon, eggs, sausage, black pudding, baked beans, grilled tomato, fried bread and toast, served with a jams, marmalades, tea/coffee and orange juice.

 

https://www.englishbreakfastsociety.com/full-english-breakfast.html

I see because they have English breakfast in their name they are some kind of self elected authority.

 

I'm just off to eat jam and marmalade with my full English.

 

Scum. Subhuman scum.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

Americans having pancakes with syrup and bacon for breakfast.

 

Fucking weirdos.

I’d rather have pancakes, syrup and bacon than baked beans. At the least the former tastes nice.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

Americans having pancakes with syrup and bacon for breakfast.

 

Fucking weirdos.

In a thread swimming in bean juice and surrounded by processed meats this is a beacon of hope. The irony of the full English suggesting obesity -- aye chihuahua

 

#brekxit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

@Captain Turdseye turned me.

 

Tony’s negged you there because I negged him. It’s an underhand revenge neg and he ought to be fucking ashamed of himself. If he’d only accept beans into his life he’d be filled with less hatred. Come. Come into the light, Tony. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

 

Tony’s negged you there because I negged him. It’s an underhand revenge neg and he ought to be fucking ashamed of himself. If he’d only accept beans into his life he’d be filled with less hatred. Come. Come into the light, Tony. 

 Nah, I never, ever revenge neg, I just unload on the filthy animals that are bean fanciers.

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Nothing controversial about it.

 

Beans are one of the basic ingredients of the full breakfast. So basic that if your one of these fucking weirdos who don't like beans on the plate, you have to specifically ask for them not to be included. Otherwise the person serving you will just assume your quite normal and include beans given that they're part of a full breakfast.

 

37A3010C-3AD1-43AF-A4BB-8DBADD8E0929.jpeg

  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Another poll showing the bean haters are in a significant minority.

EF03415D-FD02-40B5-BE7C-3B5016194892.png

Is this picture supposed to, in any way, reflect idealism in a full English? Look at the absolute state of that, it's like distilled disappointment plated up ready to be served to a kiddie fiddler. Better things have come out of Mook's battered arsehole after a night on curry and absinthe.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×