Quantcast
What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast? - Page 325 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
ISeeRed

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

Beans with a full English?  

189 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

19 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

The gentrification of the cooked breakfast is a frigging disgrace. £11 for a ponced-up but shit plate of breakfast food, in northern England, disgusts me.

Loads of people are too lazy to cook for themselves or haven't got the skills or time due to various reasons, so where there is custom the cafes and restaurants will exploit it mate. Over here you can't walk more than 10 metres in the City centre without passing a fast food joint, and they all seem to be busy. 

• Upvote 1

People will actually eat shit served on a shovel. Literally a shovel. Very rarely eat in a cafe now, take my own carry out. I know others cannot always do this, business meeting and the like. My Mrs eats out for lunch all the time with her job.

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

People will actually eat shit served on a shovel. Literally a shovel. Very rarely eat in a cafe now, take my own carry out. I know others cannot always do this, business meeting and the like. My Mrs eats out for lunch all the time with her job.

Work gets me most of my breakfasts, so I can't complain too much. Aside from it making me fat. 

Shiraz Palace

Full English Breakfast 

£6.99

Best so far, great value for money and finally somewhere that included a hot drink in the price! 

20191007_115613.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Work gets me most of my breakfasts, so I can't complain too much. Aside from it making me fat. 

Haha I used to eat some crap on the building years ago, energy food.

3 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Haha I used to eat some crap on the building years ago, energy food.

I'm behind a desk most days, I just get taken for breakfast at least once a week normally. 

2 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I'm behind a desk most days, I just get taken for breakfast at least once a week normally. 

My Mrs is always in the poncy places in Liverpool for her lunch. She takes her underlings for bonding purposes, so she says. 

Just now, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

My Mrs is always in the poncy places in Liverpool for her lunch. She takes her underlings for bonding purposes, so she says. 

Seems a reasonable excuse! For me it's a 2 way street, either suppliers take me or I'm the supplier so I take someone else. I prefer the former! 

28 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Shiraz Palace

Full English Breakfast 

£6.99

Best so far, great value for money and finally somewhere that included a hot drink in the price! 

20191007_115613.jpg

If you had listened to the advice you asked for, you'd have gone here first. 

24 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Seems a reasonable excuse! For me it's a 2 way street, either suppliers take me or I'm the supplier so I take someone else. I prefer the former! 

Probably just an excuse for them to gossip.

48 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Shiraz Palace

Full English Breakfast 

£6.99

20191007_115613.jpg

Those beans! 

FDF8381D-1581-4FC9-AA17-B34268935CA5.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

48 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Shiraz Palace

Full English Breakfast 

£6.99

20191007_115613.jpg

If that mess had been served anywhere else than Shiraz, people would have jumped on it. A sea of beans and two poor castaway tomato and blackpudding drowning victims. Beans touching the eggs, in fact touching everything except the toast (and even then I bet they're copping a quick feel underneath that bacon).

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

56 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Shiraz Palace

Full English Breakfast 

£6.99

20191007_115613.jpg

Looks good enough to me. I'd destroy that.

1 hour ago, Carradona said:

Shiraz Palace

Full English Breakfast 

£6.99

20191007_115613.jpg

One of the sausages seems to be trying to wriggle away from the beans. And rightly so.

The tomato, on the other hand, has just given up and jumped in the deep end in a vain attempt at bean-juice suicide. It's the worst possible way to go.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

The tomato, on the other hand, has just given up and jumped in the deep end in a vain attempt at bean-juice suicide. It's the worst possible way to go.

He is actually lying face down - in bean juice.

RIP, YNWA  etc

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Carradona said:

Shiraz Palace

Full English Breakfast 

£6.99

20191007_115613.jpg

Fucking state of that. I hope you drowned to death in that sea of beans.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, skend04 said:

That Shiraz breakfast looks great. I don't use my negs enough on here so have negged every bean-hating beaut on this page.

Even a bean fan like me can see that beans have ruined that plate of food.

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

One of the sausages seems to be trying to wriggle away from the beans. And rightly so.

Looks like he managed to climb on top of the mushrooms before the beans tsunami hit. Fair play.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Anyone that hates the Shiraz probably walks around dressed as a Peaky Blinders blert. 

Anyone that thinks that Shiraz breakfast is anything but bean vomit is a blind peaky blert.

• Upvote 2