You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

3 hours ago, viRdjil said:

Venue: Earlston House, Paignton

Price: n/a, included.

Ingredients: See below. I went Regular on Saturday and Small with black pudding on Sunday.

Verdict: Very good. Very different to those I posted last weekend; less sleek more hearty and rustic. Real thick juicy sausage, greasy and crispy bacon, homemade hash brown. I really enjoyed it both times. Worth staying there for the fry-up alone.

5768742A-8945-4BDE-8EAD-E3A17A550EBB.jpeg

BB28790E-075C-4E06-B575-FFA590F564EC.jpeg

E68AD14D-B9BB-4899-8C65-CA2FC5392117.jpeg

AIDS on a plate. Never mind included, I'd be asking for a discount on my room bill for this shit show.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, viRdjil said:

Venue: Earlston House, Paignton

Price: n/a, included.

Ingredients: See below. I went Regular on Saturday and Small with black pudding on Sunday.

Verdict: Very good. Very different to those I posted last weekend; less sleek more hearty and rustic. Real thick juicy sausage, greasy and crispy bacon, homemade hash brown. I really enjoyed it both times. Worth staying there for the fry-up alone.

5768742A-8945-4BDE-8EAD-E3A17A550EBB.jpeg

BB28790E-075C-4E06-B575-FFA590F564EC.jpeg

E68AD14D-B9BB-4899-8C65-CA2FC5392117.jpeg

Save Ferris.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, General Dryness said:

Just noticed the note about fish at the bottom of the menu. What cunt has fish for breakfast? Unless its kippers in which case they should specify. 

Yeah I noticed that. Judging by the plate they are probably frozen prawns that they mix in with the beans. 

• Upvote 1

I’m on a proper mad one, having it fucking large at Flamingo Land at the moment. Saw a sea lion show and some talking parrots yesterday. Mental. Should have seen me living my best life on the Runaway Mine Train as well. I’m mad, me. 

Got a table booked at their diner thing for tomorrow morning where I’ll be sampling the ‘Full American.’ I reckon it’s got 3/10 or 4/10 potential but I will be in a rush to beat the queue for the monorail. Watch this space. 

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m on a proper mad one, having it fucking large at Flamingo Land at the moment. Saw a sea lion show and some talking parrots yesterday. Mental. Should have seen me living my best life on the Runaway Mine Train as well. I’m mad, me. 

Got a table booked at their diner thing for tomorrow morning where I’ll be sampling the ‘Full American.’ I reckon it’s got 3/10 or 4/10 potential but I will be in a rush to beat the queue for the monorail. Watch this space. 

Full American? Fucking hell, along with streaky bacon and scrambled egg with veg in it, I bet it'll have really poor quality steak on it. And little roast potatoes, but they'll call them "jimmy joe jimbob homefries" or something equally shit.

I'd advise you to put a bog roll in the fridge before you go out. And don't make any sudden movements before your arse is on the bog seat.

The Diner, Flamingo Land. 

£7.95

’The Full American’

2, erm, Cumberland sausages 

2, erm, Danish bacon 

Fried egg

Mushrooms

Beans

Hash brown bites

1 piece of toast

1 mini American flag on a cocktail stick

B7C1737A-B1D6-4739-A94A-2EBA2080FD63.jpeg

The flag, the frozen hash browns and the waiter with the pretend accent are presumably what makes this breakfast an American. A cup of the finest US Yorkshire tea cost an extra £2.25.  

The sausages and bacon were alright and worthy of a point each. Unfortunately they were also the only thing on the plate that was hot. The other ingredients weren’t the worst in the world but they get no points because they were all either lukewarm or stone cold. And that’s the bottom line. 

2/10. 

• Upvote 2

Is that bean juice on the Orange Juice glass? 

Never heard of invisible tea before 

Half cooked toast with hard butter you have to speared yourself 

They look like Maccies chicken nuggets not hash browns

The egg is rightly trying to make a run for it 

Have they wiped their arse with the bacon?

Yes after dropping off them two turds in the middle

The mushrooms look depressed but who wouldn't when two shits are sat on you

Bean aids. 

And that fucking flag. If you served that to an american he would throw it at you. 

I hope the flamingos attack you.