You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

On 25/07/2019 at 07:46, viRdjil said:

I went to a place called Caravan in Fitzrovia. The worst value for money ever IMO. They charge you £12.50 for this.

2 x eggs

1 x sausage

1 x bacon 

1 x mushroom 

0.5 x tomato

https://www.caravanrestaurants.co.uk/perch/resources/cf-breakfast-menu-08-07-19.pdf

really felt ripped off.

54151285-0ACC-4641-A16D-A6984BB3A88F.jpeg

They were taking the piss my friend. Your reputation obviously preceded you.

I went to a place called Caravan in Fitzrovia. The worst value for money ever IMO. They charge you £12.50 for this.

2 x eggs

1 x sausage

1 x bacon 

1 x mushroom 

0.5 x tomato

https://www.caravanrestaurants.co.uk/perch/resources/cf-breakfast-menu-08-07-19.pdf

really felt ripped off.

They were taking the piss my friend. Your reputation obviously preceded you.

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Nice of the waiter to put his cock on the plate while you took the picture. Other than that you should go back later with a can of petrol and a chainsaw 

Looks like the waiter served the chainsawed, doused in petrol and set alight cocks of a couple of poor sods that had wandered into the wrong part of town. Also, I'm not sure why anybody would go to Turkey and order a full English anyway.

1 minute ago, Trumo said:

Looks like the waiter served the chainsawed, doused in petrol and set alight cocks of a couple of poor sods that had wandered into the wrong part of town. Also, I'm not sure why anybody would go to Turkey and order a full English anyway.

I know yet. Lamb chops morning, noon and night. One of my favourite restaurants is called the Nemrut in Southsea and their Lamb Chops are the best I've ever had in my life. 

5 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

A lot of food for the money but it all looks pretty shit. The sausages, in particular, look nasty. Reckon I’d rather eat your big toe (bottom of the picture). A full English is not something I would order in somewhere like Turkey. I’d much rather sample local fare. 

Related image

21 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Maybe because Turkish food is horrible. I was shitting green liquid after three days when I went. 

LIAR!!!!

The Turks do good grub -- in fact I believe I have posted a full Turkish breakfast in this very thread - delicious.

7 hours ago, Naby's Nuts said:

The bull special, fethiye, Turkey.  3 bacon, 2 sausage, 2 hash browns, mushrooms, beans, 2 fried eggs on toast.  £4.  9/10 - loses a point for no tea included!

IMG_20190730_141007.jpg

Terrific value for money.  I would place the tomato in with the beans and move them safely to one side out of harm's way, then enjoy the rest with a large coke instead of the tea.

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Naby's Nuts said:

The bull special, fethiye, Turkey.  3 bacon, 2 sausage, 2 hash browns, mushrooms, beans, 2 fried eggs on toast.  £4.  9/10 - loses a point for no tea included!

IMG_20190730_141007.jpg

Great value that mate. 

2 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Bet you voted for Brexit you twat

I voted remain in the referendum but I was in the majority that voted Code out of TLW so I’m currently 1-1. In a shocking twist one of those results has in fact been overturned so there’s still hope yet.  

But if we do stay in the EU and they start forcing Turkish food on us then I will not hesitate to march through London with an England flag painted on my face. 

25 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I voted remain in the referendum but I was in the majority that voted Code out of TLW so I’m currently 1-1. In a shocking twist one of those results has in fact been overturned so there’s still hope yet.  

But if we do stay in the EU and they start forcing Turkish food on us then I will not hesitate to march through London with an England flag painted on my face. 

If we can work a Code-style deal, where we get to stay but have absolutely no say for 3/4 years - it'd be utopia (to quote a club legend).

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Cargo kecks Lonsdale slip on blert

2 x eggs

1 x sausage

1 x bacon 

1 x mushroom 

0.5 x tomato

really felt ripped off.

Shouldn't this read 'I went to this caravan in Moldovia'?

4 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Maybe because Turkish food is horrible. I was shitting green liquid after three days when I went. 

Fucking hell you've had a 'mare here. Turkish food is the dog's gonads (not literally). 

Do you like houmous? 

He's going to tell me he doesn't like houmous now and spells/pronounces it hummus.