ISeeRed

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

Beans with a full English?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

2 minutes ago, Seasons said:

Someone needs to sample this. Remmie? ASDA, chilled section amongst the other ready meal shite.

IMG_20190519_132841.thumb.jpg.e6505cddd85273da78bab4bfbeee19f4.jpg

Look mate, I understand you're trying to bail Bob out by making his effort look better. But theres just no need for this.

• Upvote 1

On 18/05/2019 at 10:29, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Another belting breakfast, but, Co-op, when I buy a pack of 6 rashers of bacon, I don’t expect there to only be 5 fucking rashers in there.

8507EE47-CF68-4183-A35D-B1D0611779C5.jpeg

7D0C5656-C0D7-4D56-A584-8D718D4D6C18.jpeg

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Seasons said:

Someone needs to sample this. Remmie? ASDA, chilled section amongst the other ready meal shite.

Brilliant. Sealed package so it doesn't make a mess when you throw the bean infested shit in the bin

23 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Brilliant. Sealed package so it doesn't make a mess when you throw the bean infested shit in the bin

What I liked about it was that it clearly puts an end to the question of beans on a breakie.

All you anti-beaners are just fucking rancid meffs at the end of the day, aren't you?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

The beans would be the only edible bit of that slop. 

• Upvote 1

Just done me and the mrs a cooked breakfast for tea, been on the allotment all day and was starving. Mrs asked why I was taking a photo, told her it was so I could be abused by strange men off the internet. 

No conker & car keys though and mug of tea and HP sauce already on the table. 

Here you go...

B80E8280-732A-45F2-B4FB-A16128ADA9A7.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 21

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Just done me and the mrs a cooked breakfast for tea, been on the allotment all day and was starving. Mrs asked why I was taking a photo, told her it was so I could be abused by strange men off the internet. 

Here you go...

That looks fantastic mate. Out of rep. 

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Just done me and the mrs a cooked breakfast for tea, been on the allotment all day and was starving. Mrs asked why I was taking a photo, told her it was so I could be abused by strange men off the internet. 

Here you go...

a060c55bfc169e7eb5ff3aa0bda9f362--heartbeat-claude.jpg

12 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Here you go...

Repped for the photo comment, not for the breakfast, just so we're clear. 

• Upvote 1

On 19/05/2019 at 14:25, Seasons said:

Pro-bean behaviour #4,388

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Here you go...

That looks alright but beans are for right cunts.  The first plate lets the side down with the beans taking centre stage and violating the personal space of both eggs.  Why, just why.  At least they are more out of range on the second plate.    

• Upvote 2

I doff my cap to that excellent effort Atticus. That's what a fry up should look like in my opinion. I'd be more than happy if that was put out in front of me. Best I've seen on here for some time. Disregard the disparaging comments of no-bean cultists.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Here you go...

You clearly don't like her much. Plant food on the worktop? Fuck you. Have you got kids? Because thats the only explanation for the empty egg boxes to be sat there and not in the frigging recycling. Clean your toaster you scruffy fuck. Why is your chopping board made of cheese? 

Right them plates. Yep agreed a grilled or fried tomato has a place on a fry up but not that many you fucking hippie. The sausages look like dicks and unless its boerewors then it just looks weird and odd. Eggs looks sound. The black pudding look ashamed to be on the plate, hiding and stuff. Peekaboo. Mushrooms sound and the fried bread doesn't look too bad then you drop a dollop of that fucking bin juice shit and piles in it. Just ask her for a divorce instead of slowly killing the poor womans soul. You've ruined my bank holiday. 

Stay on the allotment. Preferably 6ft under you cunt. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Trying too hard there stig.

not great.

If only you put as much effort into cooking your bacon. 

ps - I don't want you dead you miserable fart 

• Upvote 2