Quantcast
What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast? - Page 237 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

ISeeRed

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

Beans with a full English?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

37 minutes ago, I am ArticTrucks said:

Just seen this abomination posted on Twitter. Truly end of days shit.

Pretty good argument for Brexit hard border that. 

The good people of the Republic don’t need that shit. 

45 minutes ago, I am ArticTrucks said:

Hard border eggs.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, I am ArticTrucks said:

I’ve just got the urge to stamp all over Martin O’Neills face.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, aRdja said:

That person is obviously trolling us all, I mean why even mention the cold beans? Is this even purporting to be a breakfast? 

On 2/10/2019 at 7:57 AM, Jose Jones said:

Went out for breakfast yesterday. The kids both had bacon and fried eggs on toast. I had an “eggs benedict” that had potato rosti instead of muffins, kaiserfleisch (German bacon) and a cider hollandaise.

Not bad, but nothing exceptional.

This is what the missus ordered. I should have divorced her there on the spot, but it was her birthday so it seemed a little harsh:

ADC44F67-C122-400F-B10F-9FACC2045E21.jpeg

Liam Neeson is out with his cosh looking for that toast.

Sorry.

• Upvote 1

As unpopular breakfasts are all the rage recently on this thread, I subjected myself to an all day vegan breakfast burrito from Starfucks, containing smoked scrambled tofu, spinach, mushrooms, tomato and Chipotle beans. Had to add a second picture with my keys and disgracefully they were out of conkers. 

£3.69. 3/10. Couldn't taste the mushrooms or tomato, just the spinach and Chipotle beans with a tiny bit of dull tofu. It was boring but gets 3 points for filling me. Let the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume begin. 

IMG_20190211_122711.jpg

IMG_20190211_123506.jpg

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Remmie said:

As unpopular breakfasts are all the rage recently on this thread, I subjected myself to an all day vegan breakfast burrito from Starfucks, containing smoked scrambled tofu, spinach, mushrooms, tomato and Chipotle beans. Had to add a second picture with my keys and disgracefully they were out of conkers. 

£3.69. 3/10. Couldn't taste the mushrooms or tomato, just the spinach and Chipotle beans with a tiny bit of dull tofu. It was boring but gets 3 points for filling me. Let the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume begin. 

IMG_20190211_122711.jpg

IMG_20190211_123506.jpg

Blue car keys? 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Blue car keys? 

Bike keys, I don't drive

6 minutes ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

Amazing they took the Star Trek Doomsday Machine and turned it into a vegan burrito.

EF23997E-9637-46D5-9F05-6494A8808881.jpeg

Or vice versa. All vegan breakfast burritos should be destroyed to prevent this happening in the future.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Remmie said:

IMG_20190211_123506.jpg

The amount of rings here is a fucking disgrace that should result in a permanent ban. 

• Downvote 1