Quantcast
What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast? - Page 224 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

ISeeRed

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

Beans with a full English?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

24 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

No pointing rating the eggs till you upload the other half.

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Personally I don't want to see it. 

Tactical. 

17 hours ago, Seasons said:

Can someone just ban me? I have absolutely no justification for this. 

IMG_20190114_201156.jpg

IMG_20190114_201204.jpg

And yet still better than this abomination.....

0_JS172190043.jpg

2 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

Better be done in MSPaint...

You can't get results as sharp as that with photoshop. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Rhubarb on Lark lane. £8.95 with a pot of tea. Swapped beans and some spicy potato thing for an extra bit of black pudding and a hash brown. Only 1 egg but on the whole it was fit. Everything cooked pretty much perfect. Hash brown looks shit but was fine. Butter came out in sachets on the toast though which is always a pisser. Oh and some green shit sprinkled on the tomato but it is Lark Lane so at least it didn't come out on a fucking shovel. 8/10. 

9CC383AB-04A5-4888-847E-60C66D22DCDA.jpeg

• Upvote 7

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Rhubarb on Lark lane. £8.95 with a pot of tea. Swapped beans and some spicy potato thing for an extra bit of black pudding and a hash brown. Only 1 egg but on the whole it was fit. Everything cooked pretty much perfect. Hash brown looks shit but was fine. Butter came out in sachets on the toast though which is always a pisser. Oh and some green shit sprinkled on the tomato but it is Lark Lane so at least it didn't come out on a fucking shovel. 8/10. 

I can't seem to find the rating for the warm bread there mate? 

Good to see they got Lifey in to take care of the mushroom too. 

Lotus biscuits are for coffee and that looks as light as tea. 

Just now, Seasons said:

Hahaha one of them bloomer efforts. I asked for it done on one side like Sting in New York. They fucked that up. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No mushrooms and only half a tomato. Farmfoods hash brown. Bacon looks cheap. £8.95 is a bloody rip-off. Should’ve saved your money and got a boss chippy tea and a can of dandelion & burdock.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Not sure about the breaded chicken fillet mate.

8 minutes ago, Seasons said:

Good to see they got Lifey in to take care of the mushroom too. 

Lotus biscuits are for coffee and that looks as light as tea. 

Nonsense. Lotus biscuits go with tea or coffee.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I hope the cutlery and crockery were nailed to the table as in a moment all that shit on the table is going to go sliding off to the fucking left. 

All cooked well enough except for the raw bread but weird rations with mixes of one egg and two of sausage and bacon, while one tomato and presumably there would have been two black puddings but the extra makes three.

Woulf I eat it? Fuck yes. Would I pay £8.95 for it? Fuck no. 

Now fuck off. 

56 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Nonsense. Lotus biscuits go with tea or coffee.

Put your Lotus biscuits and tea up Mook's arse. 

8 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I hope the cutlery and crockery were nailed to the table as in a moment all that shit on the table is going to go sliding off to the fucking left. 

All cooked well enough except for the raw bread but weird rations with mixes of one egg and two of sausage and bacon, while one tomato and presumably there would have been two black puddings but the extra makes three.

Woulf I eat it? Fuck yes. Would I pay £8.95 for it? Fuck no. 

Now fuck off. 

The one on the right was a big fuck off mushroom you cunt 

Just now, Anubis said:

That hash brown looks like it would break your teeth.

It was alright surprisingly 

I don't think that's too bad for £8.95. Most places charge a few quid for a pot of tea on its own, and black pudding would cost extra. Decent bread for the toast, nice plump sausages (*yuk-yuk*) and an egg that's not soled and heeled. Good framing of the pic too Stig, I like a jaunty angle.

7/10 (loses a point for lack of conker)

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Looks well nice that Stig.  

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Anyone ever had a cooked brekkie here?

F00CAC53-B4CF-45A8-BE16-AFD11094C1D2.jpeg

EA26F5BA-74EF-4E3A-9E55-C87B0879A5FE.jpeg

Anyone remember Aggie’s Cafe Broadway Market? 

More shitty spoon than greasy spoon.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Looks well nice that Stig.  

The sausages were worth the money alone. Nice little place in there too. 

• Upvote 2

I will check it out the next time I’m over @Bjornebye.

edit: actually it’s a bit out of the way from where I’d normally stay (In town or near the docks)

59 minutes ago, aRdja said:

I will check it out the next time I’m over @Bjornebye.

edit: actually it’s a bit out of the way from where I’d normally stay (In town or near the docks)

Not that far mate. Up by Sefton park. A few nice little pubs down there too. That place is a nice little pub actually. 

To to be fair it’s a bit too cheap for you mate