You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

2 hours ago, Elite said:

Ardjas not a big eater but has spent about £50 on breakfasts this week alone.

I've not seen a photo of aRdja's plate after it's been eaten. Maybe he goes in - orders the fry-up, takes the photo and leaves.

1 hour ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

Over here fried bread is bannock.

I once met a woman on PoF whose username was frybreadhottie.

She said her fry bread made all the boys wild.

She had issues.

Did you offer to serve her a plaiting of your hot loaf? 

14 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

C0475AEC-5B31-4A4E-A669-BB9214F9234F.jpeg

Lack of eggs on this is wool behaviour. Decent bean:sauce ratio though. 

Also, nice to see you've embraced your signature move by torching the toast and bacon. 

I won't mention that the hash brown needs work because it looks like you've tried to make it yourself. 

Would eat minus the animals and all that. 

6.5/10

20 minutes ago, Seasons said:

Lack of eggs on this is wool behaviour. Decent bean:sauce ratio though. 

Also, nice to see you've embraced your signature move by torching the toast and bacon. 

I won't mention that the hash brown needs work because it looks like you've tried to make it yourself. 

Would eat minus the animals and all that. 

6.5/10

The toast, fried bread, bacon, tomatoes and black pudding look great. Cooked perfect almost them. 

He is a cunt for the beans though and I couldn't sit at a table and eat with that much clutter. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

The toast, fried bread, bacon, tomatoes and black pudding look great. Cooked perfect almost them. 

He is a cunt for the beans though and I couldn't sit at a table and eat with that much clutter. 

Toast isn't on the same wavelength as the fried bread. If I still ate bacon, I'd say it's just a wee bit overdone. It needs a fine crisp not a hard crunch. 

Regarding the seating arrangements, that's sound mate. Go sit on the gobshite table with all the other anti-beaners. Quim.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Seasons said:

Toast isn't on the same wavelength as the fried bread. If I still ate bacon, I'd say it's just a wee bit overdone. It needs a fine crisp not a hard crunch. 

Regarding the seating arrangements, that's sound mate. Go sit on the gobshite table with all the other anti-beaners. Quim.

That toast is near perfection you stupid stupid man. 

You only eat beans because you are scared of meat. Fine i'll move tables. Enjoy eating breakfast with Moby and a load of bushes. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

That toast is near perfection you stupid stupid man. 

You only eat beans because you are scared of meat. Fine i'll move tables. Enjoy eating breakfast with Moby and a load of bushes. 

Just eat a lump of coal if you want it that charred. Top left of the toast is the grade you want it - a nice brown. 

I ate beans when I was eating meat. Beans have always been something real men eat. It's people who support Everton or support the Tory's that refuse to accept the truth. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Took up Carradonna's recommendation and had an Irish Fry at the Harlem Cafe in central Belfast.

On the face of it quite small, that's not a big deal for me as I can't eat an enormous cooked breakfast, but only one slice of bacon was very disappointing. The black pudding was tasty but overcooked, sausage great, eggs well cooked, the inclusion of soda bread and potato bread very welcome but the addition of a pancake and charging extra for toast was also a let down. The coffee was also average, seems like a very busy cafe with high turnover and they've taken their eye off the ball a little with the quality.

+1 for beans.

5/10, very average for £8.50.

20190106_114025.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

31 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

Took up Carradonna's recommendation and had an Irish Fry at the Harlem Cafe in central Belfast.

On the face of it quite small, that's not a big deal for me as I can't eat an enormous cooked breakfast, but only one slice of bacon was very disappointing. The black pudding was tasty but overcooked, sausage great, eggs well cooked, the inclusion of soda bread and potato bread very welcome but the addition of a pancake and charging extra for toast was also a let down. The coffee was also average, seems like a very busy cafe with high turnover and they've taken their eye off the ball a little with the quality.

+1 for beans.

20190106_114025.jpg

Carradona doesn't like you much does he. Fucking hell. That is in the top 10 worst things ever posted on this forum. Possible on the Internet. Wait till LiveLeak get a hold of this. 

1 hour ago, Karl_b said:

+1 for beans.

20190106_114025.jpg

Looks like a combination of salad, dessert, breakfast and dinner.

As a side note, I don't think I've ever seen an egg with more yolk than white. That was going to be a big-ass chicken.