You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

2 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’d rather eat the delivery person than a breakfast delivered.

Unless you prove me wrong. 

I’m on tenterhooks here.

skynews-just-eat-courier-takeaway_520070

Cafe Mira… you utter bastards.

it arrived in white polystyrene box with a message on it. This instantly made me feel nervous as it seemed to be taking the piss.

I open the box and what greeted me will live with me for the rest of my life. I’m sorry for sharing the picture with you.

I plated it up to see if it made it look any better but I wish I’d never opened the bastard box and threw it in the bin after the initial ‘enjoy’ red light.

Toast - Toasted on one side… literally. The other side was bread. Packed in a paper bag with a little packet of butter and cut into triangles. What a cunt of a start.

Sausages - Drier than a nuns minge. Cheap fucking bastards which they decided to cut in half and cook again. Spatchcock Richmonds… I’m starting to get proper angry.

Square Sausage - Not that bad, cooked just right. Maybe this will calm me down slightly.

Mushrooms - quite nice

Black pudding - decent, I’m starting to calm down.

Bacon - Not fucking good, not fucking good at all. The bastards have cooked one side a bit and forgot to cook the other. Definitely from farmfoods and probably frozen. I’m fucking fuming again.

THE EGGS - You fucking cunts, why did you fucking do this to me? It is now clear that the message on the box was taking the piss. I’m not even sure they were eggs… or if this world. I’m away to burn the place down.

9EF50714-3895-46FA-8E74-553C1C1D178A.jpeg

E046A4BE-679E-429A-9166-9E8592EA0834.jpeg

6DE55D26-BBE7-4F20-86F1-CAF0DBDBD259.jpeg

E707AB48-EC83-4990-85F5-B6BC6FEA2693.jpeg

• Upvote 4

56 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

it arrived in white polystyrene box with a message on it. This instantly made me feel nervous as it seemed to be taking the piss.

I open the box and what greeted me will live with me for the rest of my life. I’m sorry for sharing the picture with you.

I plated it up to see if it made it look any better but I wish I’d never opened the bastard box and threw it in the bin after the initial ‘enjoy’ red light.

Toast - Toasted on one side… literally. The other side was bread. Packed in a paper bag with a little packet of butter and cut into triangles. What a cunt of a start.

Sausages - Drier than a nuns minge. Cheap fucking bastards which they decided to cut in half and cook again. Spatchcock Richmonds… I’m starting to get proper angry.

Square Sausage - Not that bad, cooked just right. Maybe this will calm me down slightly.

Mushrooms - quite nice

Bacon - Not fucking good, not fucking good at all. The bastards have cooked one side a bit and forgot to cook the other. Definitely from farmfoods and probably frozen. I’m fucking fuming again.

THE EGGS - You fucking cunts, why did you fucking do this to me? It is now clear that the message on the box was taking the piss. I’m not even sure they were eggs… or if this world. I’m away to burn the place down.

The cuddly triceratops has marginally reduced my anger. Emphasis on marginally, though.  

57 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Mushrooms - quite nice

Even the toy turquoise dinosaur can barely look at that nonsense. 

I’ve ordered myself a delivery driver and beans. If another delivery driver delivers him/her in a bag and tries to charge me 10p I’ll tell them to get fucked. Then tuck in. 

1 hour ago, Fugitive said:

Mushrooms - quite nice

My God, how can a chef, even a shit one think its alright to serve that? Bacon on top right looks like a dead frog.

I'm going to be completely honest here, apart from the bacon & fungus, I don't think it looks that bad.

Having said that, I would be expecting to pay about £4 for that standard of fry up, not over a fucking tenner.

3 hours ago, Fugitive said:

Mushrooms - quite nice

Faced with that abomination, I'd have chosen to scran the fluffy dinosaur.

10 hours ago, Mook said:

I'm going to be completely honest here, apart from the bacon & fungus, I don't think it looks that bad.

Having said that, I would be expecting to pay about £4 for that standard of fry up, not over a fucking tenner.

It was awful. No doubt the cunts have poisoned people in the past by not cooking the sausages properly and now slice them in half and cook them again. The bacon was fucking horrific and the eggs were the worst things I’ve ever seen.